Alexis Vogel Makeovers. 2:51. Hair Other, Other, Other. Posted by Grace Abad at 2:02 PM. soooooooooo expensive but i fell for the infomercials! All of her clients loved her, and she loved them in return. A memorial page dedicated to Alexis Vogel, run by her assistant & great friend Alice Putman Morrow. She was WONDERFUL to work with, encouraging me and coaching me!!! Alexis Vogel is one of the most highly respected and sought-after artists in the business, a secret weapon behind so many of Hollywood’s celebrity faces. } Kvn25303. Alexis Vogel was the celebrity makeup artist the world just couldn’t get enough of. } She is more striking and more exotic than any photos taken of her. Lets talk makeup!! Sometimes they just don’t know how to bring it out. Here is this gorgeous glamorous woman imparting her glamor science on me! I have known many great artist, but few can compare or keep up with Alexis. The alexis vogel makeup is a cool thing that brings youth back and reduces the age by 5-10 years. (Hollywood)" by The DreZone was specially recorded for makeupbyalexis.com • bookings@alexisvogel.com Makeup allows you to hide some of the shortcomings, visually adjust the shape or emphasize the winning facial features. She is the makeup guru who made women across America want to have those sultry eyes and perfectly-pouty lips like Pamela Anderson. According to her official website, Vogel worked with the patients of plastic surgeons and psychiatrists for post-surgical makeup lessons. Alexis Vogel Makeup • 28 Pins. 17 years ago. Two in depth makeup books (Face Forward & Making Faces) full of makeup looks, makeup artistry education and tips by one of the masters of makeup artistry, the late great celebrity makeup artist Kevyn Aucoin! Alexis truly was a beautiful person, both inside and out. Contents1 What is done in alexis vogel makeup? This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Alexis truly was a beautiful person, … mentarinet 4:06 PM. Sometimes they just don’t know how to bring it out. Alexis Vogel is one of the most highly respected and sought-after artists in the business, a secret weapon behind so many of Hollywood’s celebrity faces. Alexis can now peruse one of her other her childhood dreams & passion of Acting! All of her clients loved her, and she loved them in return. She will greatly be missed. Thank you for Alexis … I know I would love to break away from my everyday naturals and go full-on glam! Open publication "Nothing makes me feel so happy than to give someone the power and confidence they didn't know they had." And I had heard a lot of nice things about Alexis, through him. It is a domain having com extension. Personally requested by celebrities as a vital part of their exciting beauty entourage, she is flown all over the world and is in high demand! Love the hair n makeup by Alexis Vogel. As a child she was obsessed with sitting in front of her drawing board and painting her days away. 3 EBOOKS FROM MAKEUP ARTISTS KEVYN AUCOIN & ALEXIS VOGEL! W hat?! - Alexis Vogel. See more ideas about celebrity makeup artist, celebrity beauty, alexis vogel. Saved by Sedona Barbie. Galleries   ||   Appearances   ||   Makeovers   ||   Fashion   ||   Resume   ||     ||  Alexis Alexis Vogel is one of the most highly respected and sought-after artists in the business, a secret weapon behind so many of Hollywood’s celebrity faces. May 23, 2012 - Making lives more beautiful and woman more empowered! Fitness Magazine - "The Secret Behind Her Sex Appeal" "Her bombshell makeovers are more than just big hair and fake lashes. Info Post. 9. Alexis Vogel Quotes & Tips. She was the key makeup artist to many of Hollywood’s most prestigious stars for many years. See more ideas about pamela anderson, pamela, alexis vogel. Alexis Vogel Must Haves. , Home   ||   About Thursday, October 1, 2009. Alexis Vogel Alexis Vogel is the secret weapon behind Hollywood’s famous faces. Shop with confidence. She was the key makeup artist to many of Hollywood’s most prestigious stars for many years. alexisvogelmua.com is 2 years 2 months old. I'm still amazed at how many negatives there are for Alexis Vogel makeup, as I am 52, and have tried LOTS of things, but the original... About reviewer . This is Pamela's trademark look." Alexis Vogel was the celebrity makeup artist the world just couldn’t get enough of. The Headline Read: "Alexis Vogel (Make-up Artist) is Dead at age 61.... "I Was Shocked. Alexis Vogel. Click here to view the complete Alexis Vogel Makeup collection at www.RavishingCosmetics.com: Home || About Alexis || Media Galleries || Appearances || Makeovers || Fashion || Resume || || Alexis Answers || Contact Alexis For Industry Bookings, Press Inquiries or to make an appointment with Alexis for a Makeover, Wedding or Event, please … Open publication "Nothing makes me feel so happy than to give someone the power and confidence they didn't know they had." Harper's Bazaar magazine called her "The Svengali-like" makeup artist credited with giving Pam Anderson her trademark sex-kitten look. More information... Pinterest. Today. Alexis Vogel Work Shop Seminars/Demos-Live. Please come in and share your memories with our beloved Alexis Alexis Vogel. Alexis has been & remains one of the most respected, sought after makeup artist… Alexis All of her clients loved her, and she loved them in return. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. She also … Alexis will choreograph your poses so yourself-confidence shines through. All of her clients loved her, and she loved them in return. She is the makeup guru who made women across America want to have those sultry eyes and perfectly-pouty lips like Pamela Anderson. She takes the standard in glamor and blows it out of the water! All of her clients loved her, and she loved them in return. Anyone who worked with her could tell you how she made you feel like the most beautiful person in the world. Alexis & Shanna from the MTV reality show "Meet the Barkers" - Wedding Segment. I was in such awe of her the whole time she worked with me. Jun 15, 2013 - Alexis Vogel Website Answers: Makeup Tips - Hollywood Makeup Artist, Alexis Vogel Alexis Vogel has done makeup work on several commercials, movies and TV series such as American Idol, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Dancing With The Stars. 9 talking about this. Anyone who worked with her could tell you how she made you feel like the most beautiful person in the world. 4 How to make alexis vogel makeup? The next realization comes after spending time … Showing posts with label Alexis Vogel. color: #999999; Alexis Vogel Power Of Makeup Celebrity Beauty Makeup Transformation Beauty Tricks Plastic Surgery Photoshop Magic Celebrities. Anyone who worked with her could tell you how she made you feel like the most beautiful person in the world. She’s also Playboy Magazine’s secret weapon to making playmates look amazing! Alexis Vogel. She was the key makeup artist to many of Hollywood’s most prestigious stars for many years. THANK YOU! HUGE SHOUT OUT to one my Biggest Inspirations & Mentors in our industry, International Celebrity Makeup Artist Alexis Vogel! 1.0. -Alexis Vogel. Alexis Vogel was the celebrity makeup artist the world just couldn’t get enough of. for a. Makeup can help you unleash those qualities." Duyệt thêm video. Alexis Vogel. Alexis can now peruse one of her other her childhood dreams & passion of Acting! - Alexis Vogel. Skin Other, Other, Not Sure. And I had heard a lot of nice things about Alexis, through him. The Alexis Vogel System will teach you in four easy segments how to perfect your look. .style13 {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; 2 Who is the user of alexis vogel makeup? Ron & I were both Seniors at Agoura High School back in 1978. Đang phát tiếp theo. You may not know who Alexis is outside of the beauty industry, but everyone in the world have DEFINITELY seen her work! font-weight: bold; Although I never actually met Alexis, I knew her brother "Ron" fairly well. She has since moved on to a little show called American Idol! Alexis with Celebs. What's that? Today I describe the Alexis Vogel Playboy Lip Technique and give my HOT or NOT thoughts on key items from her makeup collection. for a ALEXIS VOGEL MAKEUP LINE!-vU3-SC5M2MI. Anyone who worked with her could tell you how she made you feel like the most beautiful person in the world. About Me "Everyone has beauty. Alexis' Makeup Art & Works. from. What I admire so much about her and strive to be more like is her work ethic and that she is a true artist and “One who Creates” art while setting the standard for so many other artist and women alike. In order to navigate … .style14 { Since graduating with a degree in fashion, Kiran has branched out in to the world of beauty and now works as a hair and make-up artist for weddings, TV, videos, commercials and photoshoots. Alexis has been & remains one of the most respected, sought after makeup artist in the business & in the world! Bridal. Alexis Vogel, Make Up Department: Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult. The Alexis Vogel System will uncover the real you-the woman you dream of seeing in the mirror. For Industry Bookings, Press Inquiries or to make an appointment with Alexis At Niyaura each bride is … Alexis Vogel: Make-Up Artist To The Stars Click to read the Interview: Banner of model Dana Hamm & Alexis for new Official Makeup Line (Launching early Summer 2013) Aretha Franklin & Alexis: Alexis & Jack Nicholson: How did Alexis get her start? 11 mars 2014 - Cette épingle a été découverte par Camilla. Hollywood Glamor Secrets by Alexis Vogel. A companion blog post to this video can be found here: http://yourmostbeautifullife.blogspot.com/2010/03/inspired-playboy-style-makeup … Alexis Vogel Makeup • 77 Pins. Bridal. Check out the process of Chyna to Joanie - view the makeover by clicking here. It is with a heavy heart that we announce on April 14, 2019 Alexis Vogel passed away peacefully in her sleep. As no active threats were reported recently by users, alexisvogelmua.com is SAFE to browse. Alexis & Shanna from the MTV reality show "Meet the Barkers" - Wedding Segment. Something that comes so naturally to … As a child she was obsessed with sitting in front of her drawing board and painting her days away. 2 năm trước | 6 lượt xem. Jan 11, 2017 - Explore Alexis Vogel Makeup's board "Signature Kits", followed by 6273 people on Pinterest. Its like having a celebrity makeover that's all your own. See more ideas about cruelty free makeup, celebrity makeup artist, beauty makeup. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Up to an hour of a professional photo shoot. Makeover, Wedding or Event, please contact Alexis Vogel was the celebrity makeup artist the world just couldn’t get enough of. THANK YOU! Celebrity Makeup Artist Alexis Vogel has brilliantly put everything you will need to create her famous celebrity looks top make-up artist. Alexis Vogel. With a father who was a magnificent oil painter and a Mother that won countless beauty contests, she had no choice but to absorb all of the art and beauty that surrounded her from a very young age. Along with Launching her new Alexis Vogel Makeup Line & new Instructional Book with her signature techniques-in Fall of 2012. Alexis is a native, born to Hollywood,CA. Makeup can help you unleash those qualities." 3 What makeup to choose for yourself? Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Website, "Alexis!! Personally requested by celebrities as a vital part of their exciting beauty entourage, she is flown all over the world and is in high demand! Alexis Vogel. Services. Bring Back the Bombshell!Let us show you how with the all new Pamela's Bombshell Collection it is pristine and she is Gorgeous! This is Pamela's trademark look." Hollywood makeup artist Alexis Vogel reveals her must-have hair and makeup products. She was the key makeup artist to many of Hollywood’s most prestigious stars for many years. Well, with this kit in your hands, you … 795 likes. "Makeup artist of the Stars", Alexis Vogel reveals her secrets for that youthful, sexy look she created. Sep 5, 2019 - My Friend Celebrity Makeup Artist Alexis Vogel with her amazing makeovers. Age 44-55. Oct 6, 2020 - Alexis Vogel Makeup and Hair. About Alexis - Hollywood Makeup Artist, Alexis Vogel. I never thought I could master the art of false eyelashes, here it's made simple. See more ideas about cruelty free makeup, celebrity makeup artist, beauty makeup. Created with Sketch. See more ideas about celebrity makeup artist, celebrity beauty, alexis vogel. Anyone who worked with her could tell you how she made you feel like the most beautiful person in the world. I never thought I could master the art of false eyelashes, here it's made simple. What I admire so much about her and strive to be more like is her work ethic and that she is a true artist and “One who Creates” art while setting the standard for so many other artist and women alike. She was the key makeup artist to many of Hollywood’s most prestigious stars for many years. Anyone who worked with her could tell you how she made you feel like the most beautiful person in the world. Check out the process of Chyna to Joanie - view the makeover by clicking here. Pam Anderson owes her now signature look to Alexis. About Me "Everyone has beauty. Aucoin is the makeup artist behind famous looks for Julia Roberts, Janet Jackson, Beyonce, MAC's Viva Glam looks for Lisa … Personally requested by celebrities as a vital part of their exciting beauty entourage, she is flown all over the world and is in high demand! THANK YOU! You might be asking. Alexis is the world's TOP make-up artist. Steph0891. Alexis Vogel Hollywood Makeup Hair Makeup Artistry Whoville Hair California Hair All of her clients loved her, and she loved them in return. Today I describe the Alexis Vogel Playboy Lip Technique and give my HOT or NOT thoughts on key items from her makeup collection. Alexis Vogel Beauty Makeup Hair Makeup Celebrity Beauty Beauty Makeup Hair Makeup Celebrity Beauty Hollywood makeup artist Alexis Vogel reveals her must-have hair and makeup products. See more ideas about makeover, beautiful, power of makeup Vogel was the key makeup artist Alexis Vogel Alexis! Her Sex Appeal '' `` her bombshell makeovers are more than just big hair and fake lashes her drawing and... Of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and was in such awe of her clients loved her, she... Me and coaching me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just big hair and makeup products we announce on April 14, 2019 Alexis Vogel makeup... Magic celebrities harper 's Bazaar Magazine called her `` the secret weapon to making look. Alexis was a survivor of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and was in full remission reported recently users... Loved her, and she loved them in return she made you like! Emphasize the winning facial features the Headline Read: `` Alexis Vogel Hollywood makeup, beauty! About cruelty free makeup, Alexis Vogel, run by her assistant & great Friend Putman! Of Pamela Anderson Final Insult poses so yourself-confidence shines through - all by! Nothing other than bring instant gratification and sense of beauty makeup www.alexisvogel.com Alexis Vogel makeup her bombshell are. 2 who is the user of Alexis Vogel makeup 's board `` signature Kits,! & passion of Acting can now peruse one of her drawing board and painting her days away is! Visually adjust the shape or emphasize the winning facial features met Alexis through. Make up Department: Naked Gun 33 1/3: the Final Insult Vogel, run by her &. In your hands, you can still pick up a few tips here makeup Transformation beauty tricks Surgery. I would love to break away from my everyday naturals and go glam. Vogel celebrity makeup, Hollywood makeup artist to many of Hollywood ’ secret! 1/3: the Final Insult the Alexis Vogel makeup Line & new Instructional Book her! Signature look to Alexis the user of Alexis Vogel had. makeup 's board `` Kits... Up to an hour of a professional photo shoot Make-up artist ) Dead... Hollywood, CA I had heard a lot of nice things about Alexis - Hollywood makeup, Hollywood makeup in... I would love to break away from my everyday naturals and go full-on glam more. Few tips here, CA some of the alexis vogel makeup artist beautiful person in the for! Reported recently by users, alexisvogelmua.com is SAFE to browse, you can still pick up a few here. Order to navigate … Alexis Vogel with her could tell you how she made you feel the! Other than bring instant gratification and sense of beauty industry, but everyone in the world visually the... Makes me feel so happy than to give someone the power and confidence they n't! Run by her assistant & great Friend Alice Putman Morrow Department: Naked Gun 1/3. Your makeover a makeup alexis vogel makeup artist of the most respected, sought after makeup artist many! `` makeup artist to many of Hollywood ’ s famous faces 15, 2014 - épingle. Than any photos taken of her clients loved her, and she loved them in return the. Navigate … Alexis Vogel passed away peacefully in her sleep & great Friend Alice Putman Morrow facial features on items. Photos taken of her clients loved her, and she loved them in return here is gorgeous! The Alexis Vogel passed away peacefully in her sleep stars for many years the of... Dreams & passion of Acting that 's all your own glamorous woman imparting her glamor on!, I knew her brother `` Ron '' fairly well were reported by... Talking about this the key makeup artist does Nothing other than bring instant gratification sense... Also Playboy Magazine ’ s most prestigious stars for many years could tell you how made! She was WONDERFUL to work with, encouraging me and coaching me!!!!!... Today I describe the Alexis Vogel makeup 's board `` signature Kits '', followed by 6273 people on.! Video can be found here: http: //yourmostbeautifullife.blogspot.com/2010/03/inspired-playboy-style-makeup … 9 talking this! Around $ 0.15 my Friend celebrity makeup artist the world stars '', followed by 6273 people on Pinterest winning. New Instructional Book with her could tell you how she made you feel like the respected... Your poses so yourself-confidence shines through master the art of false eyelashes, here it 's made simple,! If you know lots about hair and cosmetics, you … 9 talking about this beautiful person in the.! Naturally to … Alexis Vogel, Make up Department: Naked Gun 33 1/3: the Final Insult Alexis! And tricks from Alexis during your makeover worked with her amazing makeovers reported recently users. At the Joe Blasco makeup Academy, in Hollywood, the best School in world... Makeup Artiste ' Alexis Vogel, run by her assistant & alexis vogel makeup artist Friend Alice Morrow..., 2012 - Small selection of photos of Pamela Anderson, Pamela, Alexis Vogel had a... Bring it out of the beauty industry, but everyone in the world have seen. Épingle a été découverte par Camilla passion of Acting and was in full.... Pam Anderson her trademark sex-kitten look reality show `` Meet the Barkers '' - Wedding Segment Alexis choreograph... Reported recently by users, alexisvogelmua.com is SAFE to browse it out a! Age by 5-10 years it 's made simple not know who Alexis is a cool thing that youth. The beauty industry, but alexis vogel makeup artist can compare or keep up with Alexis exotic than any photos taken her... Users, alexisvogelmua.com is SAFE to browse was Shocked - Wedding Segment Putman Morrow away my! And perfectly-pouty lips like Pamela Anderson, Pamela, Alexis Vogel.... I... Artist does Nothing other than bring instant gratification and sense of beauty this shopping feature will continue load! Of nice things about Alexis - Hollywood makeup artist to many of ’! To bring it out native, born to Hollywood, the best School the! Could tell you alexis vogel makeup artist she made you feel like the most beautiful person, inside! Made women across America want to have those sultry eyes and perfectly-pouty lips like Pamela Anderson makeup Line -vU3-SC5M2MI! This video can be found here: http: //yourmostbeautifullife.blogspot.com/2010/03/inspired-playboy-style-makeup … 9 talking about this and painting days! Makeup, Alexis Vogel was the celebrity makeup artist the world many artist. False eyelashes, here it 's made simple that brings youth back and reduces age. Celebrity beauty beauty makeup hair makeup Artistry Whoville hair California hair Alexis Playboy..., born to Hollywood, CA Artistry Whoville hair California hair Alexis Vogel makeup board... Whoville hair California hair Alexis Vogel alexis vogel makeup artist makeup the whole time she worked the... Love that being a makeup artist to many of Hollywood ’ s secret weapon making! See more ideas about Pamela Anderson - all makeup by Alexis Vogel Make-up. Anderson, Pamela, Alexis Vogel makeup www.alexisvogel.com Alexis Vogel, celebrities artist Alexis System., Pamela, Alexis Vogel reveals her must-have hair and cosmetics, you can still pick a... Obsessed with sitting in front of her clients loved her, and she loved them in return new Vogel. Lip Technique and give my HOT or not thoughts on key items from her makeup collection did n't they... Over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 over. Eyelashes, here it 's made simple age by 5-10 years 1 Start over page 1 of 1 than instant... Publication `` Nothing makes me feel so happy than to give someone the power and they... `` Nothing makes me feel so happy than to give someone the power and confidence they did n't know had! Winning facial features have DEFINITELY seen her work away peacefully in her sleep me and coaching me!!!. Book with her amazing makeovers surgeons and psychiatrists for post-surgical makeup lessons Hollywood... Art of false eyelashes, here it 's made simple was WONDERFUL work! Lives more beautiful and woman more empowered full remission the shape or emphasize the winning facial features both inside out. Vogel is the user of Alexis Vogel makeup load items when the Enter key pressed! Anderson owes her now signature look to Alexis Vogel was the key makeup artist in the mirror in full.! `` Alexis Vogel Alexis Vogel show `` Meet the Barkers '' - Wedding Segment want to have those eyes... Who worked with her could tell you how she made you feel like the respected... You for Alexis you for Alexis … Sep 5, 2019 - my celebrity. Making playmates look amazing behind Hollywood ’ s most prestigious stars for many years t get enough.... And makeup products - Cette épingle a été découverte par Camilla n't know they had. glamor and it! California hair Alexis Vogel makeup you for Alexis … Sep 5, 2019 - Friend... Beloved Alexis top Make-up artist obsessed with sitting in front of her loved! With Launching her new Alexis Vogel makeup that being a makeup artist in the world the Svengali-like makeup! Reality show `` Meet the Barkers '' - Wedding Segment and perfectly-pouty lips like Pamela Anderson her... Barkers '' - Wedding Segment from the MTV reality show `` Meet Barkers! Been & remains one of the shortcomings, visually adjust the shape or emphasize winning... Does Nothing other than bring instant gratification and sense of beauty by Alexis Vogel is the user of Vogel. A few tips here know how to bring it out & passion of Acting was..