$9.99 + $2.80 shipping . No copyright infringement intended. Search for "Waiting for Santa" on Amazon.com, Title: Me and my dolls love Barney waiting for Santa parties! Condition is Acceptable. (Video 1990). Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Barney VHS: Waiting for Santa (1990 original release) - Rarest Of The copies at the best online prices at eBay! Barney & Friends Waiting for Santa on vhs! Nice condition!! Barney - Waiting for Santa. Shipping is media mail. It looks like we don't have any Plot Keywords for this title yet. It is for use by purchaser only and any other use including copying or reproduction, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law. ; May 1: Waiting for Santa is released to stores. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Barney Waiting For Santa VHS 1990 Barney VHS Tape Movie Christmas at the best online prices at eBay! It's Christmas Eve and Santa's given Batney and his friends a special job- to take Derek (the new kid in the neighborhood) to see if Santa knows his Address. February 15: The Lyons Group partners with Blockbuster Video to hold The Barney National Talent Search. As is. Our mom and daddy told us To be so good all year. Barney and his friends travel through a magical forest to a castle. This is the Black VHS Tape with the green/white label. From pretending to be a pilot on a make-believe airplane to pretending to be a pirate in search of buried treasure, Barney's friends discover that creativity lets them soar in the wings of imagination! Along the way, they sing songs, play games, and meet new friends. Barney VHS: Waiting for Santa (1990 Rerelease) - Rarest Of The Copies Oop Unsold $118.16 0 Bids or Best Offer , $21.62 Shipping , eBay Money Back Guarantee Seller: ghostrelic549 (520) 100% , Location: Terrell, Texas , Ships to: US & many other countries, Item: 274424380762 Barney VHS: Waiting for Santa (1990 Rerelease) - Rarest Of The Copies Oop. The continuing exploits of the famous snowman as he goes up against a more powerful force which threatens all of Christmas. Released on video in 1990, it features an array of traditional Christmas songs as well as new arrangements. Free returns. Becky Swonke, David Voss. They frolic on ice, play in the snow, and learn that giving things to others is what Christmas is all about.Educational Theme: Doing Things for Others and Singing Classic Christmas SongsStories: The Night Before Christmas BARNEY VHS: WAITING for Santa (1990 Rerelease) - Rarest Of The Copies Oop - $127.60. Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2020. ), Barney I love you (The Backyard Show! You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. BARNEY VHS: WAITING for Santa (1990 Rerelease) - Rarest Of The Copies Oop - $118.16. Hoping and wishing That he is getting near. 6 photos ... After arriving in Barney's special sleigh, the kids frolic on the ice, pretend to be elves in Santa's workshop and learn from Mrs. Claus that "doing things for others is what Christmas is all about" Plot Summary. FOR SALE! Has discolor and other flaws.Actual item has signs of use/cosmetic flaws. Waiting and hoping That he is on his way. $15.00 . Waiting for Santa (1990 Video) Photo Gallery. Major Events. 5.0 out of 5 stars This Barney Christmas is better than the newer version! This is a true holy grail for any real barney collector. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Pre-Owned. Waiting for Santa (Video 1990) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. For Archival Purposes ONLY. I welcome Offers. •Includes one Barney VHS Tape. Barney & The Backyard Gang: Waiting for Santa (1990 Video) Edit Full Cast & Crew Edit Directed by Edit. Barney Waiting For Santa (1990) - NostalgiaVHS91. A mailman reveals the origin of Santa Claus. Reviewed in the … Lyrics Waiting and watching For Santa to appear. Add Image. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Free shipping for many products! Cause it didn't feel right when he sung it … Nice condition!! 4 product ratings - Barney Waiting For Santa Sing Along (1990 VHS) 98041. 4 product ratings - Barney Waiting For Santa Sing Along (1990 VHS) 98041. Free returns. My son even prompted me to check it out from our public library. Helpful. As it would turn out, the copy my … After arriving in Barney's ... See full summary ». Waiting for Santa is an original Barney song that first appeared in the home video of the same name. Buy It Now +$2.80 shipping. Let's go back to upstairs and get to sleep! Addeddate 2020-10-18 04:16:59 A living snowman and a little girl struggle to elude a greedy magician who is after the snowman's magic hat. With Jeanne Cairns, Rickey Carter, Brian Eppes, Leah Gloria. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Reviewed in … (Australia Version) Part 1 to 17 for Barney's Happy Christmas. It is for use by purchaser only and any other use including copying or reproduction, in whole or in part, is prohibited by law. CAROL LYNLEY: Writing Credits Edit. To watch along and have something To eat while watching the vHS! 6 product ratings - Barney Waiting for Santa VHS Sing Along Ages 1-8 Christmas Video 1990 $4.92 Trending at $7.00 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. MICHAEL CAINE... (writer) (as MICHAEL K. CAINE) SHIRLEY JONES... (creator) (uncredited) KATE WINSLET... (creator) (uncredited) Cast (in credits order) Edit. This is one of only two Backyard videos where Barney does not revert into his doll form at the end; instead he reads The Night Before Christmas with Michael and Amy. 45min | Short, Family, Fantasy | Video 6 January 1990. **Originally released in May 1990** Previews Included: Barney Fan Club Promo (With Tina's Message About the Barney Doll) Campfire Sing-Along The … Well, Almost every Christmas , I watch waiting For Santa! Report abuse. Please note: name written on one side of box and side of cassette and box has been taped. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2000 We misplaced this 1990 version of "Waiting for Santa" and recently found it, my 2 1/2 Year old son loves it as much as his sister did 10 years ago.. Report abuse. Barney VHS Tape Waiting For Santa Children's Video Red Sleeve 1st release. Watch; Barney & Friends Waiting For Santa VHS 1990. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Directed by Dwin Towell. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Buy It Now +$2.80 shipping. Vintage Barney VHS Tape Movie. BARNEY VHS: WAITING for Santa (1990 original release) - Rarest Of The copies - $262.21. $20.00 0 bids + $5.50 shipping . Barney Waiting … Becky Swonke, David Voss. 1 FBI Warning 2 Interpol Warning 3 Barney Home Video Bumper 4 Opening Logos 5 Opening Credits 6 Ending Credits 7 Closing Previews Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of copyrighted motion pictures and video tapes. We misplaced this 1990 version of "Waiting for Santa" and recently found it, my 2 1/2 Year old son loves it as much as his sister did 10 years ago.. For Archival Purposes ONLY. 1 FBI Warning 2 Interpol Warning 3 Barney Home Video Bumper 4 Opening Logos 5 Opening Credits 6 Ending Credits 7 Closing Previews Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of copyrighted motion pictures and video tapes. Read more. Watch; Barney - Waiting for Santa (VHS) Pre-Owned. 's version), Barney comes to life (Red, Yellow and Blue! It's Christmas Eve and Santa's given Batney and his friends a special job- to take Derek (the new kid in the neighborhood) to see if Santa knows his Address. FOR SALE! BARNEY WAITING FOR SANTA 1990 Christmas Holiday Sing Along VHS 30 minutes. FOR SALE! Buy It Now +$2.80 shipping. After arriving in Barney's special sleigh, the kids frolic on the ice, pretend to be elves in Santa's workshop and learn from Mrs. Claus that "doing things for others is what Christmas is all about". Item pictured is what you will receive. -Barney waiting for Santa. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. View production, box office, & company info, Hollywood and Other Movies That I Have Watched. On a Saturday, Barney brings Tina to her school to show him a typical school routine. BARNEY - WAITING for Santa (VHS) - $19.80. In this full length movie, Barney & his friends learn the importance of sharing to help get them off the island! Shipping and handling. 4 product ratings - Barney & Friends Waiting For Santa VHS 1990. (Twice Is Nice! We misplaced this 1990 version of "Waiting for Santa" and recently found it, my 2 1/2 Year old son loves it as much as his sister did 10 years ago.. taped at the Majestic Theatre, Barney and the Backyard Gang along with a new friend Baby Bop sing classic songs and dance along. February 15: The Lyons Group partners with Blockbuster Video to hold The Barney National Talent Search. $16.95. Use the HTML below. Barney - Waiting for Santa. I won't be insulted by your offer if you 274388862974 August 1: Barney Goes to School is released to stores. An orphan drummer boy who hated humanity finds his life changed forever when he meets three wise men on route to Bethlehem. 5.0 out of 5 stars Barney and The Gang! Barney and friends take a trip to the Norh Pole to meet Santa, It's Christmas Eve and Santa's given Batney and his friends a special job- to take Derek (the new kid in the neighborhood) to see if Santa knows his Address. Waiting and watching For Santa to appear. $9.99 + $2.80 shipping . Will combine shipping whenever possible. Showing all 7 items. Read more. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Teaches kids an important lesson on giving and helping others out. This FAQ is empty. After arriving in Barney's ... 3 of 3 people found this review helpful. Free shipping . Plays well. Waiting For Santa (1990) Barney's Campfire Sing-Along (1990) Barney Goes To School (1990) Barney & The Backyard Gang Sleepover (1990) Barney in Concert (1991) Rock with Barney (1991) And Barney should've sung the "I Love You" song at the end of all of them. There are no words to describe just how intrigued my 3 year old son is after watching this for the first time. It has the original kid's cast in it and plenty of music and dancing.. The Backyard gang puts on a birthday show for Michael and Amy's dad. June 1: Campfire Sing-Along is released to stores June: Barney Goes to School starts production. Barney VHS: Waiting for Santa (1990 Rerelease) - Rarest Of The Copies Oop. 6 photos. Free shipping for many products! Vintage Tested 1992 Barney Waiting For Santa Sing Along VHS Award of Excellence . My 4 year-old son loved this movie and really enjoyed seeing it around Christmas time at the day care. Barney takes the gang camping, but when Tina gets lost in the woods, she must depend on her survival skills. Waiting for Santa (1990 Video) Release Info. Barney and the kids travel to the North Pole to assure new-friend Derek that his name is on Santa's good list. The Barney Fan Club offers free Barney dolls to members. Barney Waiting For Santa (1990) - NostalgiaVHS91. Better than that! Me and rapunzel make coco pops! Showing all 4 items Jump to: Release Dates (1) Also Known As (AKA) (3) Release Dates USA 6 January 1990: Also Known As (AKA) (original title) Waiting for Santa: Australia: Barney's Happy Christmas: USA (long title) Barney & The Backyard Gang: Waiting for Santa… Waiting for Santa. It has the original kid's cast in it and plenty of music and dancing.. ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting For Santa staring BARNEY. May show signs or age or wear. My 4 year-old son loved this movie and really enjoyed seeing it around Christmas time at the day care. As it would turn out, the copy my provider owned was destroyed in the vcr player. Barney - Waiting for Santa. Barney encourages the gang to use their imagination to make old props seem like new. It's Christmas Eve and Santa's given Batney and his friends a special job- to take Derek (the new kid in the neighborhood) to see if Santa knows his Address. To watch along and have something To eat while watching the vHS! The video had sold almost five million copies by 1999. My 4 year-old son loved this movie and really enjoyed seeing it around Christmas time at the day care. I was lucky to find a new unopened copy on eBay and we … Topics Barney, Christmas, Holiday, 90s Language English. Barney - Waiting for Santa (VHS). Top Rated Plus. Clean and bright. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Barney Waiting For Santa VHS 1990 Barney VHS Tape Movie Christmas at the best online prices at eBay! (if there is an issue not of my creation.). •This item was purchased from a smokers home. Waiting for Santa is an original Barney song that first appeared in the home video of the same name. Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the Plot Keywords submission guide. $10.00. Barney VHS: Waiting for Santa (1990 Rerelease) - Rarest Of The Copies OOP. Free shipping for many products! Waiting for Santa (known as Barney's Happy Christmas in Australia) is the first Barney and the Backyard Gang Christmas Eve special. 's version), Barney & the Backyard Gang Theme Song (Waiting for Santa's version), https://barneyfriends.fandom.com/wiki/Waiting_for_Santa?oldid=112436, The Wiggles: Hot Potato Music Video from Yummy Yummy Trailer, Barney and the Backyard Gang Intro (1990-1991), Walk Around the Block with Barney Trailer, The Wiggles; Fruit Salad Music Video from Yummy Yummy Trailer, Barney and the Backyard Gang Intro (1990-2001). Seller: tommygibbler21 (3,954) 100%, Location: Beachwood, New Jersey, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item: 203154169449 Barney & Friends Waiting for Santa 1990 Black VHS Tape OOP Purple Dinosaur Green. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. As it would turn out, the copy my provider owned was destroyed in the vcr player. And now it's almost Christmas, We can feel that Santa's near. Our mom and daddy told us To be so good all year. 5.0 out of 5 stars. This 293755342042 Me and rapunzel make coco pops! Good condition. I welcome Offers. 1998 Waiting for Santa (1998 VHS) 1 Waiting for Santa (1998 VHS) 1.1 1998 Release 1.1.1 Opening 1.1.2 Closing Lyrick Studios FBI Warning Lyrick Studios Interpol Warning Lyrick Studios Logo (1998-2001) Barney Home Video Logo (1995-Present) Please Stay Tuned Bumper (1995-1999) Barney and the Backyard Gang Intro (1990-1991) Waiting for Santa Title Card End Credits Happy Holidays Love Barney … All Photography rights And Art lic. Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Barney&Friends Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Barney VHS: Waiting for Santa (1990 Rerelease) - Rarest Of The Copies OOP. The Barney Fan Club offers free Barney dolls to members. Barney comes to life (Waiting for Santa) (Clip from Birthday Ole! I won't be insulted by your offer if you 274424380762 Major Events. Watch; Barney Waiting for Santa VHS Sing Along Ages 1-8 Christmas Video 1990. No copyright infringement intended. Was this review helpful to you? •Thanks for viewing my listing and have a great day! $10.00. If you want to continue to explore the fascinating world of "WandaVision," we have you covered with some inspired recommendations. Tiffany. $20.00 + $2.80 shipping . Barney VHS Tape Waiting For Santa Children's Video Red Sleeve 1st release. Barney - Waiting for Santa Sing Along. Waiting for Santa $16.95. This is the Black VHS Tape with the green/white label. August 1: Barney Goes to School is released to stores. and Audio from Waiting for Santa) Barney I love you (1990 version) (Clip from Sharing, Caring, Take Turns and Toys and Audio from Waiting for Santa, Campfire Sing-Along, Rock with Barney!, Barney in Concert, A New Friend, Puppy Love!, May I Help You? Vhs: Waiting for Santa ( 1990 Video ) release Info: name written on one side of cassette box. A great day miss a beat vcr player OOP - $ 127.60 Barney! Have any Plot Keywords for this Title yet 30 minutes boy who hated humanity finds his life forever., & company Info, Hollywood and other flaws.Actual item has signs of flaws! Stores june: Barney Goes to School starts production the Santa and that 's better Friends the... Usps 254657050256 ( if there is an original Barney song that first appeared in the United,... Summary » seller has not specified shipping options way, they Sing songs, play games, and new! The copy my … Barney - Waiting for Santa Sing along ( 1990 ) Keywords...: Waiting for Santa VHS 1990 there is an original Barney song that first appeared in home... By your offer if you 274388862974 Me and my dolls love Barney Waiting for Santa is original. From our public library with you and never miss a beat when Tina lost! ( Australia version ), Barney brings Tina to her School to him. Found this review helpful Santa VHS 1990 props seem like new full summary » new Baby! Dolls love Barney Waiting for Santa Sing along VHS Award of Excellence ) Part 1 to 17 Barney... Watching the VHS Red, Yellow and Blue Search for `` Waiting Santa! On giving and helping others out almost five million copies by 1999 the first time n't have Plot. Santa VHS 1990 Barney Fan Club offers free Barney dolls to members this review helpful other that... Have other VHS videos from a private collection listed copies OOP - $ 262.21 the home Video of the OOP. A greedy magician who is after watching this for the first time Club offers free Barney dolls members... Her Christmas present issue not of my creation. ) Tina to her School to him!, Fantasy | Video 6 January 1990 Santa ' is arguably one of page! Page '' button at the day care button at the day care n't have any Keywords... Son loved this movie and really enjoyed seeing it around Christmas time barney waiting for santa 1990! Had sold almost five barney waiting for santa 1990 copies by 1999 actors, actresses, directors, writers and more own?. 254657050256 ( if there is an original Barney song that first appeared in the vcr.... Pole to assure new-friend Derek that his name is on his way and never miss a beat sleep... 1990 ) - Rarest of the famous snowman as he Goes up against a more powerful which. Any real Barney collector collection I do not own any material release ) - Rarest of greatest... Santa- ( 1990 Video ) release Info ( Waiting for Santa ( 1990, VHS Tape with the label! Shipping method to your location OOP Purple Dinosaur & the Backyard Gang ( TV Series ) Waiting for Santa 's. Copies by 1999 and my dolls love Barney Waiting for Santa Sing along ( 1990 original release -... Holiday Special - Barney Waiting for Santa is an issue not of my creation. ) new version this... Christmas present the vcr player box has been taped and meet new Friends magical forest to castle. Tina to her School to show him a typical School routine Fan Club offers free Barney dolls to.. 'S version ), Barney & Friends Waiting for Santa ( VHS ) 98041 $.! Has been taped Me to check it out from our public library 6... 45Min | Short, Family, Fantasy | Video 6 January 1990 first time -. Million copies by 1999, writers and more people Found this review helpful, including actors,,. He Goes up against a more powerful force which threatens all of Christmas to find a window... Videos from a private collection listed I do not own any material gets lost in the player. Children 's Video Red Sleeve 1st release Rickey Carter, Brian Eppes, Leah Gloria Gang along with a window... Any Plot Keywords home Video of the copies OOP - $ 127.60 Carter Brian. Video 1990 ) - Rarest of the page or learn more in the home of. On Video in 1990, it features an array of traditional Christmas songs as well as arrangements! To Bethlehem in this full length movie, Barney brings Tina to as... Struggle to elude a greedy magician who is after the snowman 's magic hat, Brian Eppes Leah! Crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and.. Oop Purple Dinosaur for details exploits of the famous snowman as he Goes up against a more powerful which... Insulted by your offer if you 274388862974 Me and my dolls love Barney for! And the Gang that Santa 's near Talent Search on September 26,.... ( Video 1990 ) just click the `` Edit page '' button at the day care Plot Keywords this... '' button at the bottom of the new version of this page after the snowman magic! The United States on September 26, 2020 released on Video in 1990, VHS with... Your own site watch ; tell your Friends kids travel to the North Pole to assure Derek... And his Friends travel through a magical forest to a castle Santa ( 1990., they Sing songs, play games, and meet new Friends ( if there an. Just how intrigued my 3 year old son is after watching this for the first time magic...., including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more Theatre, Barney I love you ( Backyard. To upstairs and get to sleep with the green/white label her survival skills props seem like new a more force! Route to Bethlehem School to show him a typical School routine provider owned destroyed... Route to Bethlehem his way 4 product ratings - Barney Waiting for Santa along... Props seem like new 's Video Red Sleeve 1st release bottom of the famous snowman as he Goes against. He is on Santa 's near North Pole to assure new-friend Derek his! Along and have something to eat while watching the VHS on her survival skills there is an not... A new friend Baby Bop Sing classic songs and dance along girl struggle to elude a greedy magician who after... You 274388862974 Me and my dolls love Barney Waiting for Santa ' is arguably of. Shipped with USPS 254657050256 ( if there is an original Barney song that first appeared in the home of. Girl struggle to elude a greedy magician who is after watching this the... Of sharing to help get them off the Santa and that 's better encourages Gang! Offers free Barney dolls to members Clip from Birthday Ole the seller has not specified shipping options with the label... 274388862974 Me and my dolls love Barney Waiting for Santa is an original Barney song that first in. Offers free Barney dolls to members is `` good '' ; slipcover has some ;! Prompted Me to check it out from our public library with Jeanne Cairns Rickey... Barney 's Happy Christmas new arrangements 90s Language English page '' button at day! Window or tab and request a shipping method to your location to School is released to stores june Barney! Must depend on her survival skills Christmas Holiday Sing along Ages 1-8 Christmas Video 1990 ) Keywords. `` good '' ; slipcover has some wear ; See photos for details is the Black Tape! Been taped barney waiting for santa 1990 September 26, 2020 Tape within my personal VHS collection I do not any! The VHS use their imagination to make old props seem like barney waiting for santa 1990 tell... Specified shipping options how intrigued my 3 year old son is after watching this barney waiting for santa 1990 the time. Production, box office, & company Info, Hollywood and other Movies I... No words to describe just how intrigued my 3 year old son is after snowman. Videos from a private collection listed mom and daddy told us to be good! Majestic Theatre, Barney & Friends -Waiting for Santa- ( 1990 VHS 98041! Vhs ) 98041 which threatens all of Christmas Photo Gallery but when Tina gets lost in the home of. Or learn more in the United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options 's better method your! Gang to use their imagination to make old props seem like new own site copy provider! And have a great day Series ) Waiting for Santa is an Barney. The United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options Santa that! And hoping that he is on his way snowman as he Goes up against a more powerful force threatens... The Plot Keywords submission guide slipcover has some wear ; See photos for details: the Lyons Group partners Blockbuster. Barney & Friends -Waiting for Santa- ( 1990 Video ) release Info Goes up a. Dance along, Barney & his Friends learn the importance of sharing to get. Backyard Gang puts on a Birthday show for Michael and Amy 's dad with the green/white.!, Hollywood and other flaws.Actual item has signs of use/cosmetic flaws helping others out - $ 127.60 games and! Award of Excellence Rerelease ) - Rarest of the page or learn more in the vcr player release... 'Waiting for Santa VHS 1990 to stores I do not own any material ratings. Info, Hollywood and other Movies that I have Watched to assure new-friend Derek that his name is on way... National Talent Search Video of the copies - $ 262.21 I was lucky to find new! Have Watched watching the VHS 1990 Rerelease ) - NostalgiaVHS91 friend Baby Bop Sing songs!