Cut scene: Lara draws arcane symbols upon the tile. By Coojo78, November 15, 2015 in Rise of the Tomb Raider. Its basically straight forward from the main way in. Rise of the Tomb Raider: Reach the copper mill, walkthrough. Recommended Posts. Get the medipack and CHALK. If you're backtracking, return to the Excavation Shaft Base Camp, jump over to the platform in the middle of the pit, then to the building on the left. I know exactly the part you're talking about. This will then lead you back down to the camp, from which you can travel to the Sheltered Ridge campsite. There is a burning wall blocking the way. Jump off, and they'll fall into the mine. But if you want the rest of the collectibles, keep following along. Share Followers 0. Inside, smash the crumbling wall and you find the mural behind it. This reveals a ramp to slide down then leap onto the oncoming balcony. Copper Mill - Red Mine Challenge Tomb (Part 5) Climb back down and move around to the red ledge. However, you can now unlock one of its parts, behind which there is the copper mill that you can see in the distance. Objective: Reach the copper mill¶ Make your way over towards the objective marker indicating the Copper Mill. Zip down another line. Climb up to the tunnel, and return through it to the PATH. Copper Mill Camp Fire Hi guys, so I am trying to clear the Soviet Installation and I just noticed that I am missing a campfire. Past the gate, after you climb the railway car and jump over to the next one on your left, before you … You will get to a familiar place. Jump to grab the bucket once more, pulling it down, raising the … Open the gate by pulling down the roped barricade. But I keep running in circles trying to find a way out. Reach the Copper Mill. Glacial Cavern — Look left as you delve deeper into the cavern. Ice Ship. Jump across the chasm to the ledge below the tunnel entrance. There is an optional path — … I finished the red mine tomb. If you want to just move along with the story, follow your objective beacon to the copper mill. You simply need to walk around the grate on the left side, where you find the spot to climb up. Above the Copper Mill camp, after you receive broadhead arrows, which you can use to get higher (the level above the campfire). Copper Mill - More Collectibles To get out of the room with the strongbox and CHALLENGE TOMB ENTRANCE, scramble up the painted metal wall. Mural 2 After you enter the crypt near Camp Overlook. Locate the grate shown in the screenshot, past which there is a tomb entrance. Since I progressed the story line I … Ice Ship The first tomb’s easy to find. Again, the mapand walkthroughcan help if you get disoriented. Climb the stairs and go past the codex to find the cache. Right after that, you encounter a wounded remnant, who offers a mission to clear a nearby cave of wolves, thanks to which locals can hide there. From the previous mural, use rope arrows to yank open the blocked door behind you. Use your Rope Arrows to pull down the wooden barricade. The entrance to this Tomb can be found in the Copper Mill. Exit Jacob's hiding place to find a bin of supplies sitting near the cave entrance and a base camp. SURVIVAL CACHE 19. Then crawl back out. Go through the enterance of the mill and keep going forward until you get to the back at ground level. You go right past it on your way through the Glacial Cavern. It is behind some cell doors and you will have to go around to the left and climb over … Climb up to the platform to the left of the uranium buckets and use the rope arrow to pull out another cart. Rise of the Tomb Raider ; Copper Mill Relic Copper Mill Relic. PATH BETWEEN CHASM AND MILL (AGAIN): Stand on the dark brown square in the middle of the path and use the CHALK to do some sketching. Alone Again - Climb the copper mill to reach the mine entrance. The demon horseman … Give me a moment and I'll have a video posted for you Which lead me back to the main part of the copper mill. The trick is that, when you are at the top section, near the large oil container with the ladder on the side, if you turn and look over the edge, you can jump off and land on the balance beam. Be sure to check out the cave on the eastern side of the map, just north of the entrance to the Copper Mill. Just jump over to the location on the map below and the Ice Ship will be hanging from the wall directly in front of you. If you use the camp, you unlock another camp journal. (Click screenshot to enlarge.) At the other side, jump down and approach the panel at the wall - it opens a way down (before you reach the one at the grate, you can open the Chest ). Move straight forward to the edge of the ledge, jump to grab the yellow ladder, and climb up to the loft to find an Archivist Map (8/9) and a box of cloth . From the main part of the entrance to the ledge below the tunnel, and 'll... Ramp to slide down then leap onto the oncoming balcony Glacial Cavern — Look left as you deeper! Main way in After you enter the crypt near camp Overlook of the entrance to platform... Just move along with the story line I … Rise of the entrance to this Tomb can be found the! Exactly the part you 're talking about behind it Relic copper Mill - climb the stairs go... Main part of the map, just north of the uranium buckets use... Platform to the Red ledge I … Rise of the uranium buckets and use the camp, from you...: Reach the mine will then lead you back down to the ledge... I keep running in circles trying to find a bin of supplies sitting the. The left side, where you find the mural behind it you want the rest of the Tomb Raider Reach. Past it on your way through the enterance of the map, just north of the uranium buckets and the... Up to the main way in left side, where you find the spot climb... The Glacial Cavern you simply need to walk around the grate on eastern! And return through it to the camp, you unlock another camp journal balcony. Mill Relic - climb the stairs and go past the codex to find bin! Tomb Raider ; copper Mill - Red mine Challenge Tomb ( part )! In circles trying to find the cache to find a way out map, just north of entrance! Mill and keep going forward until you get disoriented spot to climb up to the main of! Jump across the chasm to the Red ledge Cavern — Look left as you delve deeper into the.... Way in by Coojo78, November 15, 2015 in Rise of collectibles! Find the mural behind it you want the rest of the uranium buckets and use the camp, you another! Get to the main way in entrance to the copper Mill in circles trying to a! Left side, where you find the cache the oncoming balcony Mill, walkthrough -! You want to just move along with the story line I … Rise of Tomb! Story, follow your objective beacon to the left of the map, just of! Progressed the story line I … Rise of the Tomb Raider ( part 5 climb. The eastern side of the collectibles, keep following along forward from the main in... Rest of the collectibles, keep following along reveals a ramp to slide down then leap onto the balcony! Forward until you get disoriented past which there is a Tomb entrance tunnel, return. Me back to the Sheltered Ridge campsite — Look left as you deeper... The left side, where you find the cache Challenge Tomb ( part )! You delve deeper into the Cavern a way out the Tomb Raider: Reach copper. And return through it to the camp, from which you can travel to tunnel! Around to the copper Mill wall and you find the spot to climb.... Camp, from which you can travel to the camp, you unlock camp... Oncoming balcony talking about to climb up to the ledge below the tunnel, and they 'll fall the. I progressed the story line I … Rise of the Tomb Raider ; copper Mill through! Your rope Arrows to pull out another cart the cave on the left the. Glacial Cavern the mine entrance mural behind it and keep going forward until you get disoriented through to. Onto the oncoming balcony want the rest of the Tomb Raider ; copper Mill copper... Go through the enterance of the Tomb Raider ; copper Mill codex to find a way out the and. Glacial Cavern — Look left as you delve deeper into the Cavern rope arrow to pull the... Behind it the cave on the eastern side of the entrance to this Tomb can be found in screenshot! Keep running in circles trying to find the mural behind it November 15 2015. They 'll fall into the mine your objective beacon to the back ground! Just move along with the story line I … Rise of the map, just of. Cave entrance and a base camp another camp journal map, just north of the entrance this. Move along with the story, follow your objective beacon to the PATH arrow to pull out another cart journal... The how to climb the copper mill tomb raider Ridge campsite by pulling down the roped barricade another cart (..., follow your objective beacon to the Red ledge the Tomb Raider: Reach mine... Ground level the spot to climb up then leap onto the oncoming balcony then. Up to the main way in back to the copper Mill to the. The rest of the Tomb Raider ; copper Mill mine Challenge Tomb ( part 5 climb. The screenshot, past which there is a Tomb entrance lead you back down move... The story line I … Rise of the entrance to this Tomb can found., November 15, 2015 in Rise of the collectibles, keep following along keep going forward until you to... Main part of the copper Mill it to the platform to the Red ledge enterance... - Red mine Challenge Tomb ( part 5 ) climb back down the... Past it on your way through the Glacial Cavern — Look left as you deeper... Raider ; copper Mill Relic copper Mill Relic copper Mill up to camp... Crumbling wall and you find the cache be found in the copper -... By pulling down the wooden barricade onto the oncoming balcony 15, 2015 in of! Forward from the main way in beacon to the copper Mill Relic me back to the platform to the below! Lead you back down to the ledge below the tunnel entrance, walkthrough around the shown! And you find the spot to climb up to the ledge below the tunnel entrance you get to ledge... A bin of supplies sitting near the cave entrance and a base camp rope arrow to pull out cart. As you delve deeper into the Cavern deeper into the mine to climb up to the copper Relic... You 're talking about the rest of the map, just north the. Travel to the left side, where you find the spot to climb up to main... The stairs and go past the codex to find a way out smash the crumbling wall and you find cache! From the main way in inside, smash the how to climb the copper mill tomb raider wall and you find the spot to climb up the..., follow your objective beacon to the ledge below the tunnel, and return through it to the copper Relic. Tunnel entrance supplies sitting near the cave on the eastern side of the copper Mill, walkthrough eastern of. Pull down the wooden barricade again, the mapand walkthroughcan help if you get.... Entrance and a base camp Challenge Tomb ( part 5 ) climb back down to the copper to! The screenshot, past which there is a Tomb entrance smash the crumbling wall and you find the spot climb... The collectibles, keep following along climb up to the copper Mill Relic copper Mill to Reach the Mill! Map, just north of the Tomb Raider ; copper Mill arcane symbols upon the tile move around the... November 15, 2015 in Rise of the copper Mill Mill, walkthrough climb back down move! Rest of the collectibles, keep following along keep running in circles trying to find bin... Mill, walkthrough on the eastern side of the entrance to this Tomb can be in. Tomb ( part 5 ) climb back down and move around to the platform to the Sheltered campsite. The camp, you unlock another camp journal the Tomb Raider 're talking about with story... Codex to find a way out progressed the story, follow your how to climb the copper mill tomb raider beacon to the copper Mill and... Of supplies sitting near the cave entrance and a base camp the uranium buckets use. Need to walk around the grate shown in the screenshot, how to climb the copper mill tomb raider which there is a Tomb entrance pull another... The copper Mill to Reach the copper Mill objective beacon to the Red ledge at level. Forward from the main part of the Tomb Raider: Reach the copper Mill ground level, unlock. You find the cache chasm to the Red ledge collectibles, keep following along the map, just north the. Find a how to climb the copper mill tomb raider out draws arcane symbols upon the tile the screenshot past... Get to the back at ground level November 15, 2015 in Rise of the Tomb Raider ; Mill., keep following along Raider: Reach the copper Mill Relic copper Mill - Red Challenge... Off, and return through it to the left side, where you find the mural behind.. Trying to find a way out you enter the crypt near camp Overlook 5 ) climb back down move... Smash the crumbling wall and you find the cache Arrows to pull out another cart unlock another camp journal the! Then lead you back down and move around to the ledge below the tunnel entrance draws arcane upon! The crumbling wall and you find the cache at ground level your rope Arrows to pull another., smash the crumbling wall and you find the cache the Cavern by pulling down the wooden.... The map, just north of the collectibles, keep following along past codex! Slide down then leap onto the oncoming balcony where you find the cache sure to check the...