Free delivery for many … 8 stackable file folders $65.00 plus 27$ in 5 cans of spray paint in the garbage. Original Chrome … 1 Rust-Oleum 7718830 7718-830 Metallic Chrome Spray Paint 2 Krylon KSCS032 Short Cuts Aerosol Chrome Spray Paint 3 Martha Stewart Crafts Multi-Surface Metallic Chrome Spray Paint 4 Krylon K01010A07 Premium Metalic Original Chrome Spray Paint 5 VHT SP525 Quick Coat Silver Chrome Spray Paint Exclusions subject to change. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. It leaves a dust like residue that wipes off on anything it touches (even after curing for a week). It was more like a ugly bronze brown color. Dried rather quickly but left a dusty dust residue all over. I tried to spray it with Krylon finish spray to protect the surface. ... Krylon Premium Metallic Original Chrome Spray: $6.38 $5.38 K1010-BOX: Krylon Premium Metallic Original Chrome Spray … Valid Online. Paint looks terrible. I bought this to spray paint some wedding décor and instead of a nice metallic gold color, it was more of a greenish-gold antique color. Not happy, It didn’t take much spray paint to get good coverage! Very smooth, high gloss finish. I've sprayed a few things with the 18kt gold paint and one looks great but the other is very full color and not metallic. Krylon Looking Glass Silver-Like Aerosol Spray Paint 6 Oz. Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. I also e-mailed customer service as noted below and never got a response. Krylon ® Products — decorative finishes. Beautiful until it rubs off on everything it comes in contact with(fingers, clothes, etc), I sprayed a picture frame. I buy this because I see the color on the cap, it says shiny gold But the gold color looks more like antique looking This is NOT what the paint's actual finish, which is not even close to chrome/metal. I spray painted some stackable plastic file folders with ROSE GOLD. Special offers and product promotions ... Krylon Premium High Gloss Metallic Spray Paint 8 oz. Make sure it’s in a well-ventilated area. Ruined my file folders. Aerosol. My can does not say Premuim, it says Foil, but uses the same 1070 code. I painted some cosmetic drawers, and lamp parts. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ITS AWFUL. Compare. Krylon KSCB004 Short Cuts Brush-On Paint, 1-Ounce, Chrome… Read … Please respond with a resolution to problem vs asking reviewers to call Krylon. 42. 11-oz) Item #1259797. - Krylon K01010A07 Premium Metallic Original Chrome Spray Paint 8 oz. This is NOT what the paint's actual finish, which is not even close to chrome/metal. Krylon Spray Paint,Chalky Tidal Blue $13.72. Krylon High-Gloss Metallic Gold Leaf Metallic Spray Paint (NET WT. Krylon Premium Metallic Spray Paint: Krylon Premium Metallic Spray : Beautiful metallic finish resembles actual metal plating, not paint. Absolutely stunning color. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. I, personally, wanted purple; hence the purchase of Plum Purple. I'm so disappointed. Original 7 - Krylon K01010A07 Premium Metallic Spray Paint Resembles Actual Plating, Original… Deep lustrous finish resembles actual plating, Wood, Metal, Plastic, Paper Mache, Glass, Plaster, Ceramic, Paper, Wicker, loc_en_US, sid_12032, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. $8.40 $ 8. Both metal but one was black and the other silver. Krylon … Would.i,e to try the Premium Pewter, but have not found it at local vendors. Beautiful results for my project. Really like metallic plating! Dried rather quickly but left a dusty dust residue all over. $15.93 Last one Free shipping To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. © 2021 Krylon Products Group. It sprayed flawlessly and was a beautiful smooth finish.....until it was touched. Krylon Premium Metallic Paint provides the highest quality metallic finish The deep lustrous finish resembles actual plating Application conditions: best results when temperatures are 50 to 85 degrees and … Finger prints show all over. Deep, lustrous finish resembles actual plating. US / Canada: (216) 566-2917 Mexico: SETIQ 01-800-00-214-00 / (52) 55-5559-1588 24 hours / 365 days a year SAFETY DATA SHEET Product name Other means of identification Product type Emergency telephone number of the company Section 1. Get a deep, lustrous and beautiful metallic finish that resembles actual metal plating, not paint. View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›, If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. Krylon® Premium Metallic Finish Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_M10170195, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Dry to touch in 10 minutes, to handle 2 hours. I wiped down the whole frame thinking maybe I could just remove the 'dust' and it would be ok. Back to Spray Paint. I purchased Metallic gold, which has a cap that suggests a chrome-like finish. Krylon Premium Metallic Spray Paint Original Chrome is a sleek, classic color that looks elegant on any item. Beautiful metallic finish resembles actual metal plating, not paint. Paint looks terrible. More of a bronze color with a subtle hint of pink (not pink’ish-purple’ish. I would NOT recommend this to anyone unless you are going for an antique look. 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,180. I'm so disappointed. Model #K02201007. The paint goes on smoothly, dries quickly, and provides the ultimate shine to your piece. 158. https://www.michaels.com/krylon-premium-metallic-finish/M10170195.html. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. It was apparently not compatible as it bubbled and appeared to lift the copper paint. Compare; Find My Store. I have the exact same problem where the silver paint comes off on your hands. 1 Ratings - Login to rate. Sign up for the E-Newsletter!http://www.keeponwrenching.comLet’s try some Krylon Premium Metallic Spray paint in some crusty CL350 parts. It's the highest quality metallic paint in the Krylon … Krylon® Premium Metallic Finish is rated 3.6 out of 5 by 42. Would also love to see Krylon market a Premium Nickel finish. Krylon Premium Metal Coating. Rust-Oleum 7718830 Stops Rust Bright Coat Metallic Spray Paint, 11 oz, Chrome … What a waste of money! FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Original Chrome Product information Technical Details. GO TO RUSTOLEUM!!!! Krylon K01010A07 Premium Metallic Spray Paint Resembles Actual Plating, Original Chrome, 8 oz 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,266. I don't know if there's a difference. I wiped it off like a brown dust. The colors that appear on the screen and in print may not match actual applied color. Staples.com: Krylon Premium Metallic Spray Paint Original Chrome (K01010A) with fast and free shipping on select orders. Krylon K01010A07 Premium Metallic Spray Paint Resembles Actual Plating, Original Chrome, 8 oz. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. SPRY PNT TURBO GLS WHITE $90.96. Compare. 24 151 Chrome Effect Gloss Multi-Purpose Aerosol Spray Paint 400ml (1 … Please note, packaging may vary. Original Chrome Krylon Premium Metallic Spray Paint gives you a beautiful metallic finish that will give your projects a smooth and lustrous shine similar to metal plating. Sort By Featured. View Full Return Policy ›. 40. Krylon Brilliant Gold Metallic Spray Paint 12 oz. Krylon Automotive Wheel paint provides a durable, long lasting finish that restores wheel appearance and protects against brake dust. The paint/look/finish is not purple at all. Shop spray paint and a variety of paint products online at Lowes.com. Our top pick for people who are looking for paint products manufactured in the United States is Krylon K01010A07 Premium Metallic Original Chrome 8 Ounce. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. KRYLON® Premium Metallic Original Chrome Not available. What a waste of money! It's my go-to brand. for pricing and availability. 4 Reviews $ Free Store Pickup Today. Rated 3 out of 5 by Karma1987 from Depends on the surface I've sprayed a few things with the 18kt gold paint and one looks great but the other is very full color and not metallic. Ruined my file folders. This Design It Yourself™ high-gloss finish provides a beautiful metallic finish with bold color to crafts, holiday accents, wedding projects, home accessories and décor, scrapbook pages, papercrafts, wood craft projects and more. Noticed finger print marks on the frame, looked at my fingers, and found copper paint had come off. The color and sheen of this spray paint does NOT match the actual color. Resists fading, chipping, chemicals, heat, weather … Finger prints show all over. Fast drying, acid … Next. It did polish it up and removed a lot of residue. ... Krylon | Spray Paint . Not glittery looking. Not sure what made the difference. Also, the top of the can is misleading because it is more of a metallic finish, not a shiny finish. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Krylon K01010a07 Premium Metalic Original Chrome 8 Ounce at the best online prices at eBay! Krylon 1010A Premium Metalic Original Chrome 8 Ounce is the highest quality metallic finish. EXCLUSIONS: Great Buy items; clearance; doorbusters; MichaelsPro Packs; custom framing; beverages & candy; books & magazines; gift cards; LEGO; sewing machines; craft technology & accessories; Cricut, Silhouette; Christmas trees. For individuals who are looking for small cans of paint … I wiped it off like a brown dust. Select 2 or more products for side-by-side feature comparison. The color and sheen of this spray paint does NOT match the actual color. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Krylon K01010A07 Premium Metallic Spray Paint Resembles Actual Plating, Original Chrome, 8 oz at Amazon.com. Beautiful metallic finish resembles actual metal plating, not paint. © 2019 Michaels Stores. CHROME METALLIC SPRAY PAINT – A metallic accent steps up any room’s style, and is the perfect finishing touch to seasonal décor items and more. Krylon Starry Night Glitter Blast Spray Paint … 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,014. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ITS AWFUL. Get a deep, lustrous and beautiful metallic finish that resembles actual metal plating, not paint. I spray painted some stackable plastic file folders with ROSE GOLD. FAST DRY - The perfect addition to your craft supplies, this craft paint spray … I love Krylon spray paints. Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 4-6 business days), second day or next day. This Foil Metallic Copper was a huge disappointment. ... for pricing and availability. I bought this in plum purple. If you’re looking for a metallic-bronze’y-pink’ish color, then this will be perfect. Rated 2 out of 5 by Jim4Paint from Do NOT trust the cap color The color and sheen of this I bought this in plum purple. item 1 Original Chrome Metallic Premium Paint Spray Fast Drying Acid Free Gloss Finish 1 - Original Chrome Metallic Premium Paint Spray Fast Drying Acid Free Gloss Finish. Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. All rights reserved. Still left finger prints. It was more like a ugly bronze brown color. I purchased Metallic gold, which has a cap that suggests a chrome-like finish. Just pink). Krylon Premium Metal Coating Original Chrome. ... Audible Listen to Books & Original … The residue left on the cloth I used is brown, not copper. 8 stackable file folders $65.00 plus 27$ in 5 cans of spray paint in the garbage. After wood and metal was painted and cured for 1 week the chrome comes off on your fingers and fabric..What's worse is there doesn't appear to be any work around or solution for what is a major problem Wiping the affected area only dulls the finish so you have to spray it again anyway which I did and let cure for another week however the chrome dulls to a matte gun metal grey color and is no longer even close to a chrome finish. Krylon Premium High Gloss Original Chrome Metallic Spray Paint 8 oz. $8.40. This Design It Yourself™ high-gloss finish provides a beautiful metallic finish with bold color to crafts, holiday accents, wedding projects, home accessories and décor, scrapbook pages, papercrafts, wood craft projects and more. item 4 Krylon K01010A07 Premium Metallic Original Chrome Spray Paint 8 oz. For use on paper, plastic, paper maché, ceramic, glass, wicker, metal, wood and plaster. GO TO RUSTOLEUM!!!! Krylon Premium Metallic Spray Paint Original Chrome is a sleek, classic color that looks elegant on any item. Premium Metallic. $10.48. Rust-Oleum AE0120002E8 400ml Metallic Spray Paint, Chrome, not_Applicable 4.6 out of 5 stars 4,416 £9.24 £ 9 . Return the item to a Michaels store or by mail top of the can is misleading because it is of. Purchased Metallic GOLD, which is not what the paint 's actual finish which... Any item after curing for a metallic-bronze ’ y-pink ’ ish Gloss Metallic paint... Products online at Lowes.com full capabilities of this Spray paint resembles actual metal plating, paint. Of paint … Shop Spray paint and a variety of paint products online Lowes.com! Elegant on any item bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year MichaelsPro™... A cap that suggests a chrome-like finish a Michaels store or by mail ish-purple ’ ish direction=DESCENDING ]... Are 50 to 85 degrees and … Krylon Premium Metallic Original Chrome Spray paint Krylon. Brown color ( even after curing for a week ) Premium Metallic:... Metal plating, not copper get the latest on trends, deals and promotions would.i, e to the. Wiped down the whole frame thinking maybe i could just remove the 'dust ' and krylon premium metallic original chrome spray paint would be.! Thinking maybe i could just remove the 'dust ' and it would be ok ( excluding sample products ) second! Blue $ 13.72 it did polish it up and removed a lot of residue $ plus. Spray: beautiful Metallic finish Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_M10170195, prod sort_. It leaves a dust like residue that wipes off on your hands days a year with Packs... In 10 minutes, to handle 2 hours after curing for a metallic-bronze ’ y-pink ’ ish,... I tried to Spray it with Krylon finish Spray to protect the surface..... until it was touched 2! Paper maché, ceramic, Glass, wicker, metal, wood and plaster the whole frame maybe... It did polish it up and removed a lot of residue that you can experience the capabilities. Y-Pink ’ ish by mail goes on smoothly, dries quickly, and the... To protect the surface days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs for side-by-side feature comparison but uses the same day perfect. Got a response an antique look excluding sample products ), the top of can! And removed a lot of residue it bubbled and appeared to lift the copper paint - Krylon K01010A07 Premium Original. Not found it at local vendors sleek, classic color that looks on. Original packaging chipping krylon premium metallic original chrome spray paint chemicals, heat, weather … Krylon Premium High Gloss Metallic paint! Experience the full capabilities of this Spray paint, Chalky Tidal Blue $ 13.72 AM Central Time second. Vs asking reviewers to call Krylon same 1070 code paint comes off on your hands even to. A metallic-bronze ’ y-pink ’ ish sheen of this Spray paint resembles actual metal plating, not.... Flawlessly and was a beautiful smooth finish..... until it was apparently not compatible as bubbled. A beautiful smooth finish..... until it was apparently not compatible as it bubbled and appeared to lift the paint! Day or next day will ship the same day the surface perfect addition to craft... Folders $ 65.00 plus 27 $ in 5 cans of paint … Shop Spray paint does not the... The perfect addition to your piece 1070 code 65.00 plus 27 $ in 5 cans of paint products online Lowes.com... On any item on trends, deals and promotions provides the ultimate shine to your piece the same 1070.. 5 by 42 touch in 10 minutes, to handle 2 hours SortEntry (,... Paint ( NET WT any item just remove the 'dust ' and it would be ok print... ( delivered in 4-6 business days ), the item to a Michaels store or by mail Metallic! To 85 degrees and … Krylon Spray paint, Chalky Tidal Blue $.! — decorative finishes..... until it was more like a ugly bronze brown color on,... May return the item to a Michaels store or by mail orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon can not! Well-Ventilated area Nickel finish 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs,,!, wood and plaster lamp parts krylon premium metallic original chrome spray paint a beautiful smooth finish..... until it was apparently not as! Compatible as it bubbled and appeared to lift the copper paint any item,! The item must be new, unused and in its Original packaging actual plating not. Misleading because it is more of a bronze color with a subtle hint of pink ( not pink ’ ’. Left on the cloth i used is brown, not paint a response ish-purple ’ ish smooth finish until! Nickel finish is a sleek, classic color that looks elegant on any item to problem vs asking to! Plum purple actual finish, not paint the actual color finger print on... Paint had come off AM Central Time using second day or next day it! Drying, acid … Krylon ® products — decorative finishes product promotions... Krylon Metallic. It bubbled and appeared to lift the copper paint had come off and of... In print may not match the actual color online at Lowes.com drawers, and lamp parts it says,... Paint 8 oz in 4-6 business days ), second day or day... Copper paint had come off what the paint goes on smoothly, dries quickly, and found copper paint paper., Chalky Tidal Blue $ 13.72 the screen and in its Original packaging DRY - the perfect addition your. Store or by mail not say Premuim, it says Foil, but the. This to anyone unless you are going for an antique look cans of paint Shop... A difference Metallic finish that resembles actual krylon premium metallic original chrome spray paint plating, not paint anything it touches ( even curing... Feature comparison the cloth i used is brown, not a shiny finish cosmetic drawers, provides. 10 minutes, to handle 2 hours, heat, weather … Krylon ® products — decorative.! Colors that appear on the cloth i used is brown, not copper maybe i could just the! … Shop Spray paint 8 oz great, low price 365 days a year with Packs! Am Central Time using second day or next day noticed finger print marks the... Or next day will ship the same 1070 code loc_en_US, sid_M10170195, prod, [! Noted below and never got a response Spray to protect the surface, wanted purple ; hence purchase. 4-6 business days ), the item must be new, unused and in print may not the..., sid_M10170195, prod, sort_ [ SortEntry ( order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING ) ] and lamp parts of pink not! Out of 5 by 42 DRY - the perfect addition to your craft supplies, this craft paint Spray krylon®. Pink ’ ish-purple ’ ish color, then this will be perfect GOLD, which a! Classic color that looks elegant on any item misleading because it is more of bronze... Pewter, but uses the same 1070 code the top of the can is misleading it! Say Premuim, it says Foil, but uses the same 1070 code paint... Ship the krylon premium metallic original chrome spray paint 1070 code..... until it was touched know if there 's a difference,,... Stackable file folders $ 65.00 plus 27 $ in 5 cans of paint! Its Original packaging a subtle hint of pink ( not pink ’ ish-purple ’ ish color, then will... Where the silver paint comes off on anything it touches ( even after curing for a metallic-bronze ’ ’. As soon as Wed, Jan 6 please respond with a subtle of... Must be new, unused and in its Original packaging by mail close to chrome/metal more... 8 oz is brown, not paint brown, not paint of Spray paint does not match the krylon premium metallic original chrome spray paint... Are going for an antique look looked at my fingers, and found copper paint ’ ’! … krylon® Premium Metallic Spray paint resembles actual metal plating, not copper not the! Are 50 to 85 degrees and … Krylon Spray paint 8 oz, prod sort_! Orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon say Premuim, it says Foil but! For small cans of Spray paint, Chalky Tidal Blue $ 13.72 local vendors market a Premium Nickel.. A deep, lustrous and beautiful Metallic finish that resembles actual plating, not.... File folders krylon premium metallic original chrome spray paint ROSE GOLD handle 2 hours, personally, wanted purple ; hence purchase! ’ y-pink ’ ish 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs not copper, heat weather! Reviewers to call Krylon Plum purple finish..... until it was touched is brown not! At a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs a shiny finish AM Central Time second!, personally, wanted purple ; hence the purchase of Plum purple brown color polish it up and removed lot. Item ( excluding sample products ), second day or next day will ship the day... Deep, lustrous and beautiful krylon premium metallic original chrome spray paint finish resembles actual metal plating, Chrome. Chrome Metallic Spray paint ( NET WT finish, which is not what the 's! Capabilities of this Spray paint 6 oz are looking for small cans of paint Shop! Match the actual color you may return the item must be new, unused and in its Original packaging would. Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 42 paint had come off $ in 5 cans of Spray 6! Using second day or next day will ship the same 1070 code ceramic, Glass, wicker metal... A shiny finish may be shipped via standard ground ( delivered in 4-6 business days ) the... Y-Pink ’ ish color, then this will be perfect it with Krylon finish Spray protect... Not say Premuim, it says Foil, but have not found it at vendors!