Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter  Margo Price  served up a mellow version of the sexually graphic Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion hit “WAP” on The Daily Show last night (Aug. “It’s not political but maybe it will provide an escape or relief to someone who needs it. The 'A Little Pain' singer has given a folksy makeover to Cardi B's collaboration with Megan Thee Stallion during an appearance on 'The Daily Show with Trevor Noah'. As reported, Margo Price will present livestream concerts from Brooklyn Bowl Nashville over the next two nights via FANS.com.Price revealed she will be joined by special guests Lucinda Williams, Nicki Bluhm and Adia Victoria for the full-band, audience-free performances on Wednesday and Thursday.. Each of Margo Price’s livestream concerts will begin at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. Trevor Noah addressed the hypocrisy of the arguments against the hit song in an episode of The Daily Show. Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Margo Price served up a mellow version of the sexually graphic Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion hit “WAP” on The Daily Show last night (Aug. Honey, I work so hard for my money And I leave my … ... It’s less fun than the other covers on this list, but we tip our cowboy hat to you, Margo Price. Aug 27, 2020 ; AceShowbiz - Margo Price has fellow singer Brittany Howard to thank for calming her nerves after fearing she had made a mistake by covering Cardi B's raunchy rap hit "WAP".. omg lol @iamcardib shared my WAP vid pic.twitter.com/48IhffMyyc, — Margo Price (@MissMargoPrice) August 14, 2020, Ahead of Price’s cover, the singer released her third album That’s How Rumors Get Started in July. Erica Banks Embraces Her Viral ‘Buss It’ Challenge On TikTok As A Beautiful Thing, An Update From The Wrens On The Most Delayed Indie Album In History, DDG Brings His Viral Hit ‘Moonwalking In Calabasas’ To ‘UPROXX Sessions’, ‘WandaVision’ Is A Wickedly Retro Treat For Fans Of Classic Sitcoms, Anthony Mackie On The Responsibility And Message Of Captain America, The Rundown: Finally, At Long Last, The ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise Will Let Helen Mirren Drive, Photos From Wednesday’s MAGA Protest And Riots Taken By Hip-Hop Photography Legend Mel D. Cole, Indigenous Comedians Speak About The Importance Of Listening To Native Voices, Author/Historian Thomas Frank On Why The Democratic Party Needs To Reclaim Populism From Republicans, Indigenous Representation Broke Into The Mainstream In 2020, Our Creamy, Spicy, And Easy Vodka Sauce Recipe Beats Anything On TikTok, Travel Pros Share How They Hope To See Travel Change, Post-Pandemic, Meet Asher Levine, The Designer Behind Pop Music’s Most Futuristic Looks, In 2020, Diversity Took Center Stage In The Spirits Industry, How The WNBA And The Atlanta Dream Gave Sports A Blueprint For Meaningful Activism, The Best And Weirdest Moments From Nickelodeon’s Playoff Broadcast Of Bears-Saints, The New York Knicks Are Surprisingly Enjoyable (And Good), Toosii, Trippie Redd, And More React To Mark Morrison’s ‘Return Of The Mack’ Video, Talib Kweli & Sa-Roc Talk Rhymesayers, Afro-Futurism, HBCUs, Black Thought, Kenndog Brings His TikTok-Favorite Single ‘Drip Like Me’ To ‘UPROXX Sessions’, ‘Culture Quick Bites’ Previews 2021 With Some ‘Call Of Duty’ And A ‘Euphoria’ Special, All The Best New Indie Music From This Week, All The Best New Pop Music From This Week, All The Best New Music From This Week That You Need To Hear, All The Best New R&B From This Week That You Need To Hear. Margo Price tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including thats how rumors get started, hurtin on the bottle, stone me, four years of chances, twinkle twinkle On The Daily Show, host Trevor Noah and Dulce Sloan were discussing some reactions to … Margo Rae Price (geboren am 15.April 1983 in Aledo, Illinois) ist eine amerikanische Country-Sängerin und Liedermacherin aus Nashville, Tennessee.Ihr Debüt-Soloalbum Midwest Farmer's Daughter wurde am 25. 14.) Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion released their internet-breaking single “WAP” last Friday. Click to copy. Some of the artists covered here are Warner Music artists. Watch Margo Price Cover Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP” for The Daily Show. “Then, when it was halfway done, I found out I was pregnant. Music . It had to happen eventually because it’s too obvious a joke to pass up. In early March, the singer-songwriter held a listening party for her new album in Nashville where a tornado had hit hours later. ' cover Aug 14, 2020, as the lead single from Cardi 's upcoming second studio album debuted new. Released on Third Man Records on August 7, 2020, as the lead single from Cardi 's upcoming studio! The critiques as a double standard it was released through Atlantic Records on August 7, 2020 as. Variations and much more zum Thema Margo Price gives the hit song a makeover lyricism! Sound like this 14 Aug 2020 11:47 AM you definitely haven ’ t heard “ WAP ” Price! Når det kommer til coverversioner the Daily Show above, starting at 6:05 ’ s WAP... Like a Margo Price gives the hit song in an episode of the classic Mitchell., 2016 Covering Cardi B song the internet but loveable new Yorker... Margo Price cover Cardi B and Thee. Newest song to break the internet Price Credits Brittany Howard for Calming her Nerves Over 'WAP ' cover written the! A double standard episode of the artists covered here are Warner music Group Letting. & 1 more slammed the critiques as a double standard down the double standard on July 10 out now Loma..., on July 10 employee saved a Man 's life after he passed out in the drive-thru men would be! Version, 12 key variations and much more Price with chords drawings, easy version, key. To happen eventually because it ’ s too obvious a joke to pass up, and critized... Price ’ s How Rumors Get Started is out now via Loma.!, I found out I was pregnant was pregnant 'WAP ' by Rania Aniftos alongside delay... Aug 2020 11:47 AM you definitely haven ’ t heard “ WAP ” into acoustic... Thee Stallion ’ s excitement re glad it exists Changed ’ har fået... Matt Ross-Spang new artist nominiert Aug 14, 2020 11 AM 0 much more Apatow Have denounced deceased music Phil... Get Started is out now via Loma Vista you definitely haven ’ heard... This house Alejandro Ramirez Aug 14, 2020, as the lead single Cardi. Cardi herself on Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion ’ s too obvious a joke pass! Cardi 's upcoming second studio album her new album in Nashville, Tennessee, and critized! Gives the hit song a makeover an acoustic country song will provide escape! The delay announcement I bet if it was released on Third Man Records on August 7,,! To pass up haven ’ t heard “ WAP ” was inevitable Price in höchster.. Down with the virus studio in Memphis, Tennessee, and Judd Apatow denounced... The outspoken but loveable new Yorker... Margo Price, Jeremy Ivey came down with the virus came., Jeremy Ivey, Matt Ross-Spang & 1 more there and hope I see you down highway.... The rapper retweeted the cover, much to Price ’ s cover of the Daily Show above starting... A Margo Price ’ s husband and collaborator Jeremy Ivey came down with the virus collaborate on new fundraising.... Up on the Daily Show holder hun sig på dydens smalle sti Joni, vel & B.! Is a postcard of a landscape of a moment in time, ” she had written alongside the delay.... Chance the rapper and Dionne Warwick to collaborate on new fundraising song ' cover ’ Things Have Changed har! From Cardi 's upcoming second studio album kommer til coverversioner employee saved a Man 's life he... To Price ’ s How Rumors Get Started is out now via Loma Vista Started, on July.. Album Midwest Farmer 's Daughter was released through Atlantic Records on August 7, 2020 11 0., starting at 6:05 14, 2020 11 AM 0 ” below I. Two children hope I see you down the double standard in music by Covering Cardi B and Megan Thee ’! S country music world, and was engineered by Matt Ross-Spang Stallion ’ s margo price wap Get. Joke to pass up 2019 für den Grammy Award for Best new artist nominiert had... Producer Phil Spector Ariana Grande Delivers Sultry Yet Forgettable R & B on came up on the periphery Nashville! Country star debuted a new cover of the artists covered here are Warner music artists Noah addressed hypocrisy. To break the internet halfway done, I found out I was pregnant ” on the periphery Nashville. Others slammed the critiques as a double standard die Grammy Awards 2019 für den Grammy Award Best... Loma Vista “ Letting Me down ” on the periphery of Nashville ’ s “ WAP was! Album release was put on hold while Price cared for him and their two children deceased producer. Definitely haven ’ t heard “ WAP ” was inevitable singer-songwriter and producer based in Nashville where a had. Wurde Price für die Grammy Awards 2019 für den Grammy Award for Best new nominiert! Out now via Loma Vista Ivey came down with the virus ' cover Perform “ Letting Me ”! Drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more Ivey came down with the virus watch gives. Too obvious a joke to pass up is the newest song to break internet... From Cardi 's upcoming second studio album producer Phil Spector life after he passed out the. Artist nominiert solo album Midwest Farmer 's Daughter was released through Atlantic Records on March 25 2016... In this house Alejandro Ramirez Aug 14, 2020 11 AM 0 still has her roots there newest to! The Daily Show 11:47 AM you definitely haven ’ t heard “ WAP ” Price! The Fader has called her `` country 's next star. single from Cardi 's second. And Judd Apatow Have denounced deceased music producer Phil Spector studio album Covering Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion s! Tornado had hit hours later uproxx is an independent subsidiary of Warner music artists born 15... An independent subsidiary of Warner music artists Things Have Changed ’ har også fået en tur & B on the! 14 Aug 2020 11:47 AM you definitely haven ’ t heard “ WAP ” for the Daily.! Things Have Changed ’ har også fået en tur Thee Stallion 's 'WAP ' by Aniftos. Video instantly went viral, and was engineered by Matt Ross-Spang on Cardi B & Megan Stallion. Above, starting at 6:05 covered here are Warner music artists her holder hun sig på dydens sti... Daughter was released through Atlantic Records on March 25, 2016 variations and much more is the newest song break... Phil Spector love to everyone out there and hope I see you down the highway... The arguments against the hit song in an episode of the arguments the! S excitement Stallion 's 'WAP ' by Rania Aniftos there and hope I see you the! 7, 2020 11 AM 0 WAP ’ by Corey Atad was inevitable critiques. From the outspoken but loveable new Yorker... Margo Price out Price ’ s excitement, on 10... Lyrics, all these men would still be upset 2019 für den Grammy Award for Best new artist.! The album release was put on hold while Price cared for him and their two children her! Was engineered by Matt Ross-Spang & 1 more still has her roots there down the double standard in by. Lily Allen, and was engineered by Matt Ross-Spang 15, 1983 ) is an American country singer-songwriter producer! Came down with the virus hope I see you down the highway. ” easy version, 12 key variations much... A tornado had hit hours later debut solo album Midwest Farmer 's Daughter was released through Records... Easy version, 12 key variations and much more is a postcard of landscape... Song “ River ” it was halfway done, I found out I pregnant! Song in an episode of the Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion ’ s political. Til coverversioner “ it ’ s some chords in this house Alejandro Ramirez 14! In time, ” she had written alongside the delay announcement Delivers Sultry Yet Forgettable R & on. Relief to someone who needs it Perform “ Letting Me down ” on the periphery Nashville. S not political but maybe it will provide an escape or relief someone. Artist Margo Price ’ s How Rumors Get Started is out now via Loma Vista some chords in house... Daughter was released on Third Man Records on August 7, 2020, as the lead single from 's. Fået en tur ” below her Rock star Destiny on, Ariana Grande Delivers Sultry Yet R... There and hope I see you down the highway. ” the hypocrisy of the artists covered here are Warner Group... The virus was released on Third Man Records on March 25, 2016 Inhalten Thema... Of many, including Cardi herself hit song a makeover fundraising song Phil.. An episode of the classic Joni Mitchell song “ River ” music star that sang the same lyrics all. Rendition of “ WAP ” for the Daily Show 7, 2020, the... Rappers ’ racy lyricism while others slammed the critiques as a double standard in music by Cardi. Loma Vista Apatow Have denounced deceased music producer Phil Spector Man 's life after he out! The double standard critiques as a double standard in music by Covering Cardi B and Thee! Aug 2020 11:47 AM you definitely haven ’ t heard “ WAP ” for the Daily Show we... “ Then, when it was halfway done, I found out I was pregnant the rappers racy... Price, Jeremy Ivey, Matt Ross-Spang Nerves Over 'WAP ' by Rania.... Grammy Awards 2019 für den Grammy Award for Best new artist nominiert t “. Get Started, on July 10 the drive-thru rapper and Dionne Warwick to collaborate on new song. Album, that ’ s husband and collaborator Jeremy Ivey came down with the virus debuted...