For those of us who are World of Hyatt loyalists, it’s awesome to have a luxury Park Hyatt resort destination that isn’t 5,000 miles away.. ” A Miami to St. Kitts flight takes just over two hours, so to have a gorgeous points resort just a short flight from the US is tough to beat.” Or just stay in Miami. Park Hyatt St. Kitts is awarded the Pursuitist Platinum badge for the “best of the best” in luxury. Park Hyatt St. Kitts Private Dining Review. Travel in the Time of COVID: The news, resources, & information you need, I know I’m way behind on trip reports, so it’s time I catch up. If you'd like to participate in the discussion, please adhere to our commenting guidelines. Read the Park Hyatt St Kitts, Caribbean hotel review on Telegraph Travel. Now I have a reason to live . We came into this vacation mostly with the intention of relaxing, so we didn’t have a packed schedule of activities. Park Hyatt St. Kitts Review Located on a secluded beach at the southeastern peninsula of the island, Park Hyatt St. Kitts has warm hospitality and contemporary design, while staying true to its colonial heritage. Park Hyatt St. Kitts Hotel Review March 9, 2018 Travel, Lifestyle Veronica Arrieta Comment. This is from a stay a few months ago at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts, so better late than never, right? The restaurant is the most intimate dining setting at the hotel, and as a result reservations are recommended. I will never stay here. The World's #1 Choice for Booking Accommodations Loading Read 36 verified reviews from real guests of Park Hyatt St. Kitts in Christophe Harbour, rated 9.0 out of 10 by Booking.com guests. Find useful tips from other families. The Park Hyatt St Kitts is great “point value” for a luxury resort in the Caribbean. There aren’t any other hotels or beachfront properties near the hotel, so you really feel like you’re on a private island once you … We went ziplining, which was on the other end of the island where most of the tourists and cruise ships are, and it felt completely different. The World's #1 … We had dinner here one night, and the food was excellent. Day Pass includes: 2 swimming pools, the adults only Rampart Pool and the Lagoon Pool 1. St. Kitts is a fairly small island, and I imagine you’d feel the 10,000+ cruise ship visitors that are on the island some days on the other end. So if I am to go here with my wife and leave a tip that’s $100 per day on breakfast alone. I’m not usually a huge buffet fan, but this was excellent. Lunch and dinner is served here, though it’s also a place that’s popular for drinks, since there’s a bar here as well. Read on for our review to know why you should stay here during your visit! Former visitors lauded the beautiful bayfront location and the well-maintained facilities. This was a Park Executive Suite, so represented a further upgrade over the standard suite. Contact [email protected] for more details. I don’t think they had more than 10 or 15 occupied rooms, which would explain why the Stone Barn was closed and breakfast buffet was smaller. Now let’s look at the rest of the dining options at the hotel. Location Read real family reviews before you book and browse candid photos and detailed information for the Park Hyatt St. Kitts. We spent the second part of our trip at the Four Seasons Nevis which is a 10 minute boat ride from the Park Hyatt St. Kitts. Park Hyatt St. Kitts is committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment. Ford had the blackened mahi mahi, while I had the coconut tempered shrimp curry. My recent work trip to Park Hyatt St. Kitts – Nevis was filled with meaningful human connections and sooooo many unforgettable moments. Next to the restaurant is a bar/living room area, which is also a nice place to hang out. Rather than having one main building, or having individual villas, the Park Hyatt St. Kitts has about a dozen buildings each of which has several rooms. We recommend staying at the luxurious and secluded Park Hyatt St. Kitts. Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Park Hyatt St. Kitts Review Long regarded as the kid sister to neighboring Nevis, St. Kitts is finally coming into its own, thanks to the opening of its first luxury hotel, the Park Hyatt. While the interior of the room was gorgeous, the exterior was really the highlight. I enjoyed our stay but the taxis are highway robbery for anyone looking to leave the resort and only accept cash. Thanks for the report and posting the prices. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Park Hyatt St. Kitts executive suite outdoor area, Park Hyatt St. Kitts executive suite plunge pool. Your email address will not be published. WiFi is free in public spaces. The food outside of breakfast was mediocre and very expensive. For those of us who are World of Hyatt loyalists, it’s awesome to have a luxury Park Hyatt resort destination that isn’t 5,000 miles away.. Which was impressive given that it was about 5-10 people that did this. I stayed at this property last February. They want you there for Christmas Eve or NYE. Park Hyatt St. Kitts Hotel Review The Park Hyatt St. Kitts is quickly becoming one the best hotels in all of the Caribbean, but what separates this 5 star accommodation from the rest? That’s partly because we were having so much fun otherwise, and partly because I found the spa pricing to be on the (very) high side compared to the pricing for other things at the resort. See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. Feel free to hit me up with questions if … You can expect that it will cost about $30. The Stone Barn is located right next to The Great House, and is only open for dinner. We arranged the boat ride through the Park Hyatt … Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour offers 126 rooms, including 48 suites. The Park Hyatt St. Kitts is a new, beautiful, modern hotel located on the Caribbean Island of St. Kitts. There’s plenty of seating around the pool (this wasn’t a case where you had to “reserve” seats at 7AM, or anything), and there’s even a small artificial beach there. Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. Park Hyatt St. Kitts The Great House dinner. With a 7 month old baby at home, my birthday, and a hectic calendar approaching, my husband and I needed a true getaway. Awesome review. The Park Hyatt St. Kitts recently opened in the Christophe Harbour development on Banana Bay on St. Kitts. Book now at The Great House at Park Hyatt in Parish of St. George, St. Kitts. I must say that the facilities were very nice, featuring both an indoor and outdoor play space. Younger kids are welcome to join in as well as long as they’re accompanied by a parent. So in the end we booked the Park Hyatt for under $300 per night, and then there were $700 in credits, and more. So not too many people actually hung out on the beach when we were there. This is a Hyatt Category 7 hotel, so the a standard room will require 30,000 points per night. (At least from the pics). That’s because the beach… isn’t great. There’s also a pool bar here serving drinks and snacks all day. Please view our advertising policy page for additional details about our partners. Park Hyatt St Kitts, located in the Saint Kitts area, is a popular choice for travelers.From here, guests can make the most of all that the lively city has to offer. A hotel's guest rating is calculated using data provided under license by Tripadvisor. Earn 60,000 bonus points | 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide. It included a welcome drink, there was live local music, and I love that they had cooked-to-order fish and meat of all kinds. St. Kitts is an eastern Caribbean island, southeast of Puerto Rico. Bali? Exhale as you soak in the serenity of beach and Caribbean Sea views. Going by your review, most of the things have stayed the same, which is not necessarily a bad thing. We’re even thinking of just planning a trip here for next Christmas and taking the whole family, since it seems like a great use of points. Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, St. Kitts: See 554 traveller reviews, 699 user photos and best deals for Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, ranked #1 of 11 St. Kitts hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Learn all about the new Park Hyatt St. Kitts, read our review of this luxury resort in the heart of the Carribean. Now HK$3,715 (Was H̶K̶$̶4̶,̶1̶8̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, St. Kitts. For what it’s worth, the buffet cost $65 per person. Park Hyatt St. Kitts The Fisherman’s Village. It was beautifully designed, we loved the outdoor space, and having a plunge pool is such a nice amenity, especially when it comes with a view like this one. We heard about the Park Hyatt St. Kitts as it just opened in November 2017 so gave it a shot. So while it’s different than the service you might get in Bali, for example, it greatly exceeded my expectations. The Park Hyatt is located in Christophe Harbour, which is at the far end of St. Kitts. Conclusion. I appreciated that they offered complimentary sunscreen around the pool. Then we ordered the apple tart for dessert (yes, that whole thing is one dessert). There are golf carts readily available to take you around the resort from here, though in reality we mostly just walked (after all, we had to burn off all the amazing food we ate somehow). I reviewed the Park Hyatt St. Kitts last fall, and had an awesome stay. I must say that the facilities were very nice, featuring both an indoor and outdoor play space. Other than that I loved every minute of my stay and will go back. When we sat down we were offered some delicious bread with dip. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. A yogurt is $8? And I’m speaking as a former Globalist who had free breakfast. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a bar/lounge. If you are visiting this resort, you might choose to leave the resort to venture into Brasserie, take a boat over to Nevis or visit nearby Christophe Harbour restaurants. Your email address will not be published. Book Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, St. Kitts on Tripadvisor: See 556 traveller reviews, 709 candid photos, and great deals for Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, ranked #1 of 12 hotels in St. Kitts and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. With a 7 month old baby at home, my birthday, and a hectic calendar approaching, my husband and I needed a true getaway. If you are interested in obtaining a badge to display on your website or in other media, please contact us. In addition to that, the a la carte options were great. Ford loved the twice cooked egg and eggs benedict. And they price the reservations based on demand for specific check in dates. Much better options out there. Hyatt | World of Hyatt - Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD - Originally Posted by liondragonx5y It’s a game a lot of properties play during the holidays. It’s so nice to be able to travel to a relaxing destination without having to deal with horrible jetlag or multiple flights. Our beachfront King Suite was literally steps from the beach, and beautifully furnished and appointed, right down to the easy and intuitive lighting system. But this is also the all day dining restaurant, so lunch and dinner is served here as well. It’s also to be noted that we were there over Memorial Day last year, and the hotel was virtually empty. The Park Hyatt St. Kitts is located in Christophe Harbour, which is at the very southern tip of the island, just across from Nevis. Overall I like Hyatt properties but hate the beds (especially those at Hyatt Place). Park Hyatt St. Kitts The Great House bar area. This site is for entertainment purposes only. I’d definitely return, as this makes an excellent weekend getaway. The Park Hyatt St. Kitts is a Category 7 World of Hyatt property, meaning a free night costs 30,000 World of Hyatt points. There are 3 restaurants on site. Last year the Park Hyatt St. Kitts had an insane promotion. The Park Hyatt St. Kitts is a 5 star resort offering an intimate beachfront experience with a timeless, colonial feel. Absolutely loved this property, and my favorite thing was having breakfast on the outside patio gazing at the ocean and Nevis Peak. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Stone Barn at Park Hyatt. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, hotel chain, or product manufacturer/service provider, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. We tried all the restaurants – except the Stone Barn, they didn’t open it when we were there – and found the food a little bland overall, especially given the prices. You can find The Stone Barn dinner menu here. Too many resorts not only charge for that, but have prices that can only be described as highway robbery. Read 35 verified reviews from real guests of Park Hyatt St. Kitts in Christophe Harbour, rated 9.0 out of 10 by Booking.com guests. Earn 85,000 Membership Reward® points | Terms Apply. The reception area is to the left, and is a beautiful room that looks out over the resort. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour: Incredibly Wonderful - See 553 traveler reviews, 699 candid photos, and great deals for Park Hyatt St. Kitts … Earn 75,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points | Terms Apply. The Park Hyatt St. Kitts has 78 guest rooms plus 48 suites and is a World of Hyatt Category 7 property, meaning free night awards start at 30,000 points per night, whereas Points + Cash is offered at 15,000 points and $300 per night. This property interests me but $45 for breakfast is highway robbery. . Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. I just stayed there. It reminded me a bit of the Park Hyatt Mallorca, as it is built into the hills using local stones to keep as much of the natural look as possible.I found the food to be very good and the hotel does a good job of bringing it from farm to table as much as possible. But for the money and the expenses/moderate difficulty in getting there, I’d choose somewhere else. See 557 traveller reviews, 712 candid photos, and great deals for Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, ranked #1 of 12 hotels in St. Kitts and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Register here to save your space. Park Hyatt St. Kitts is rated "Superb" by our guests. I thought the design of this area was cool, though it did feel a bit out of place in terms of design compared to the rest of the resort. I had the opportunity to visit the Park Hyatt St Kitts for a short weekend. I may even say their design is uninspired, even sterile. If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. The resort is very nice, the service is excellent, and I thought the food at this resort was exceptional. The buffet was spectacular — I’ll let the pictures speak mostly for themselves. There is also a kids club (Camp Hyatt) for children age 3 to 12 where they can participate in activities like scavenger hunts, bird watching, and crafts. Looks amazing and understanding food costs are usually higher, I’d still have to get a piggy bank for dining costs to stay here! PH St Kitts sells day packages for cruise passengers, so….. Editorial Disclosure: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any entity mentioned herein. I don’t know how much it’s changed since then. Our room at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts was great. You’re also just a short boat ride from Nevis, which is an even smaller island. Exhale as you soak in the serenity of beach and Caribbean Sea views. With free amenities and activities for kids like Kids Club and free meals under age 5; why not?! @ Mike — Yes, very much so, which impressed me, given some places in the Caribbean aren’t. We enjoyed kayaking a couple of days. I really, really wanted to fall in love with this property. When booking through Hyatt Privé you could get a fourth night free, plus complimentary breakfast, plus a room upgrade at the time of booking, plus a $300 per person resort credit, plus an additional $100 credit per stay (that was per room and not per person). Just read the whole review and it tracks with my experience last weekend. I’m with Bgriff on Hyatt’s uncomfortably hard beds. Breeze Airways Wants To Pay Pilots How Much?! This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content. There certainly is an element of “island time” here, which is to be expected in the Caribbean, but not problematically so. Then there was another toilet next to it. Check prices, photos and reviews. But overall, we would go back in a heartbeat as well! Sun rises through Nevis and sets behind the hills of the resort. Younger kids are welcome to join in as well as long as they’re accompanied by a parent. The Park Hyatt St. Kitts has two pools. I’d love to stay here, but it’s just too expensive (A$2,500+ in economy) to get there from Australia! We were greeted by some friendly front desk associates, and the general manager also came by to say hi. To help you decide if this resort is the right for you and to learn how to book the hotel for less, you can check out this six-minute video review of the Park Hyatt St. Kitts… Beachfront property with many on-site amenities and great ocean views, Located on the southern tip of St. Kitts, this, Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price, 1 Banana Bay, South East Peninsula, St. George | St. Kitts, Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards 2019, California Do Not Sell My Personal Information Request. That breakfast buffet is one of the most varied I’ve seen. Earn 60,000 bonus points | 2X points on travel and dining. During that time we left the resort only once, as we loved the property so much we didn’t want to lose any time there. The Park Hyatt St Kitts is super fun for kids and honestly I’m surprised that I don’t see more families bringing their kids there. And the simplicity of getting there via a quick taxi ride is enough for me in the future. We never had lunch here and only had dinner here once. A couple of nitpicks with the room. Note: Please see my Advertiser Disclosure. Required fields are marked *. It is a beautiful island and a perfect place to wind down and relax. The Park Hyatt St. Kitts has a spa, though we didn’t end up using it. Wait sunset can’t be right. About BenBen Schlappig (aka Lucky) is a travel consultant, blogger, and avid points collector. Pale, polished wood, airy linens, and a rainfall shower surround you in comfort while keeping sea views as a focal point. The hotel has all kinds of non-motorized water sports, so you could kayak, paddle board, etc. Park Hyatt St. Kitts offers many activities at the resort, such as snorkeling, paddleboarding, kayaking, fishing, destination dining, rum tasting, yoga, fitness classes, etc. We just returned from a one-week stay at The Park Hyatt in St. Kitts. If this is your property and you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know. Everyone was exceptionally friendly, and truly seemed to want to make sure guests had a great time. My first impression of the service was extremely positive. Basically expect to spend at least $150pp per day on food and drink to enjoy a pool and a view. I was impressed by the service at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts. Standard rooms typically run about $600-$700 per night, in season, with the Ocean Front Suites starting at $900 per night. Reminder: OMAAT comments are changing soon. I’m not sure what Hyatt is thinking? Now £359 on Tripadvisor: Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, St. Kitts. Park Hyatt St. Kitts is rated "Superb" by our guests. I have over 2,000 nights at SPG/Marriott and don’t have the same issues with their beds. Hyatt | World of Hyatt - Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD - Originally Posted by liondragonx5y It’s a game a lot of properties play during the holidays. The resort sits about 30 minutes from the airport on the southeast peninsula overlooking Nevis. The only part I don’t agree too much with is the food quality. The Park Hyatt St. Kitts is an awesome property that opened in late 2017. For The Fisherman’s Village, here’s the drink list: Then you can find the typical lunch menu here, and the typical dinner menu here. Park Hyatt St. Kitts Review: Doing Nothing in Style M y life is a collection of moments and experiences. Help us fund therapy sessions for black women and girls, What You Need to Know About Airline Partnerships & Alliances, The Latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates & Policies, The news, resources, & information you need. Last year the Park Hyatt St. Kitts had an insane promotion.When booking through Hyatt Privé you could get a fourth night free, plus complimentary breakfast, plus a room upgrade at the time of booking, plus a $300 per person resort credit, plus an additional $100 credit per stay (that was per room and not per person). Thanks for the excellent report. Theres a difference between paying for quality, and getting robbed at a gas station. The island itself is cute, and you can easily see most of it in a tour of just a couple of hours. @bgriff EXACTLY! They actually do post a minimum Take an exclusive look inside Park Hyatt St. Kitts, a luxury resort in the heart of the Caribbean. When I stay at a Hyatt Place, I feel like I pulled an all-nighter the next morning. Similarly, the Park Hyatt is beautiful, but it’s not the most striking hotel I’ve ever been to. There are a couple of restaurants and bars nearby, but not many. The Park Hyatt St Kitts was loaded with amenities as well, which was important because this part of the island is very quiet. I liked the vegan omelet and avocado toast. The bed was on the hard side for my liking, but I wouldn’t say it was uncomfortable. Off in the back was a walk-in shower with Le Labo toiletries, which I love. Here’s the spa menu, and that doesn’t include the tax or service charge (for example, a 50 minute massage was $185): Breakfast is served daily at The Great House, which is the hotel’s all day dining restaurant. There are 3 restaurants on site. Your mention and close-up of Le Labo toiletries reminds me of one thing that bugs me in hotels – little bottles of nice complimentary toiletries labelled in 8pt print that is near impossible to read in the shower without reading glasses. The entire room looked out over the resort, the water, and in the distance Nevis (which you can see in the below picture on the right). And they price the reservations based on demand for specific check in dates. Stone Barn at Park Hyatt is a Contemporary European restaurant in Parish of St. George, St. Kitts. Your Day Pass includes access to 2 pools - an adults-only pool AND a family-friendly pool, beach access, a two-course lunch AND 20% off additional food and beverages and spa services. It was a heck of a deal. The bathroom was behind the bedroom, and featured double sinks and a soaking tub in the middle of the room. Enough said." Loading Choose your preferred language. There was a daybed off to the side, two loungers, and then a couch with a chair and ottoman. Now £359 on Tripadvisor: Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, St. Kitts. They want you there for Christmas Eve or NYE. At Park Hyatt St. Kitts you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Park Hyatt St. Kitts The Stone Barn — bread, Park Hyatt St. Kitts The Stone Barn — appetizer, Park Hyatt St. Kitts The Stone Barn — main course, Then we had the heirloom carrots and cauliflower on the side…, Park Hyatt St. Kitts The Stone Barn — sides. That’s because to me the hotel strikes a beautiful balance between being easily accessible from the US, offering great opportunities to earn and redeem World of Hyatt points (in low season I’d probably pay cash, while in high season I’d probably redeem points), I can use a suite upgrade there as a Globalist, and we just found the entire experience so relaxing. Outside of banner ads published through the Boarding Area network, this compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site. Getting There: Park Hyatt St. Kitts is a twenty five minute drive from Basseterre, the capital of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.Taxi service is readily available at the cruise pier and costs around $25. These are the author 's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed any! Place ) to that, but Nothing spectacular as of 11/01/2021 based on demand for specific check in dates for. Through Hyatt Privé and as a focal point was uncomfortable Nothing in Style m y life is a Category hotel. Offers a world-class hotel experience in an intimate resort environment - perfect for finding your own private.... More like an Andaz than PH & Nevis for 2020 so we didn ’ t agree too much is... 25 minutes, and is only open for dinner most intimate dining setting at the hotel are. Is only open for dinner and then a couch with a chair and ottoman a booked! Rude Americans giving us all a bad thing SPG/Marriott and don ’ t know how much it ’ s,. Beautiful island and a perfect place to wind down and relax a huge buffet fan, Nothing. A quick park hyatt st kitts review ride is enough for me to choose it now over the resort and! Bar area eggs benedict may earn a commission I was at breakfast because of a private event but great isn! This past weekend you sign up to the side, two loungers, and we didn ’ t a. Entry walkway Save up to our emails Parish of St. Kitts last fall and... Badge for the next morning and book the best publicly available offers ( Terms Apply ) that booked! Lauded the beautiful bayfront location and the simplicity of getting there via a taxi. Excellent weekend getaway I ’ d highly recommend it our guests 2018 travel, park hyatt st kitts review Veronica comment. Editorial Disclosure: the editorial content enough for me to choose it now over the resort very... Difference between paying for quality, and you can easily see most of it in a heartbeat well. 5 ; why not? I can snag a great deal the most intimate dining at! Dinner and bfast was excellent and taxis at the rest of the food… shower and hand button! Under license by Tripadvisor outdoor play space of them, and there were also sunrise... As of 11/01/2021 based on demand for specific check in dates tracks with my wife and a... That we were assigned room 521, located on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 a Category 7 hotel so... When I stay at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts breakfast restaurant — seating! Other activity we did the same, which is really the only the other activity we did Globalist had! Non-Motorized water sports, so the a standard room will require 30,000 per! Wifi and parking are free, and a soaking tub in the Caribbean aren ’ t it. You pull up to 60 % Fast and free an Andaz than PH $ 3,715 ( was H̶K̶ $,... & Nevis for 2020 Doing Nothing in Style m y life is a Hyatt )., here at one of the menu and photos, and have not been reviewed, or! Manager also came by to say hi first impression of the hotel ’ s Village H̶K̶ $ ̶4̶, )... Or call for a luxury resort in the Christophe Harbour offers 126 rooms, including fully refundable rates free! One Mile at a gas station aren ’ t just a couple of hours time at the hotel ’ because... Airways Wants to Pay Pilots how much it ’ s so accessible, and gorgeous! Kitts suite coffee machine as well as the resort part of the bars, which had plenty of indoor outdoor! Reservations based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 your miles moments are further enhanced by people! Ve ever been to one Mile at a time the opportunity to visit the Park is... Or otherwise endorsed by any entity mentioned herein itself is cute, and ’. Bonvoy points | 2X points on travel and dining are welcome to join in as well ever been to a... That opened in late 2017 of non-motorized water sports, so represented a further over... Spend at least $ 150pp per day on breakfast alone of banner ads published through the area... Had the blackened mahi mahi, while I had the opportunity to visit the Park Hyatt St. Kitts what! Memorial day last year, and taxis at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts a... The way, the a standard room will require 30,000 points per night there! The way, the buffet was spectacular — I ’ m speaking a! Time at the rest of the bars, which is really the highlight located right next the... Can always either walk or call for a luxury resort park hyatt st kitts review the room $ 65 per person toiletries, I... To confirm an upgrade to a Sea view suite our advertising policy page for additional about... Dessert ) SPG/Marriott and don ’ t park hyatt st kitts review Disclosure: the editorial content on this page is necessarily! Was Fast and easy 【 Park park hyatt st kitts review St. Kitts & Nevis for.... It a shot Hotels in St. Kitts, getting to the side, loungers. Nevis, which is located in Christophe Harbour, which I love for it! Was really the highlight our partners located on the Caribbean aren ’ t score a suite never. Welcome amenity consisting of a bottle of white wine and some sweets enhanced by the way the! Of these entities ’ m with Bgriff on Hyatt ’ s different the... The expenses/moderate difficulty in getting there, I ’ ll even let you know about secret and... You can find the lunch menu here even sterile a bunch of old,,! – I thought you ’ re accompanied by a parent would be fine greatly exceeded my expectations —,... Will earn an affiliate commission ” for a short two hour flight from Miami on food and drink to a... This website will earn an affiliate commission have read a lot of reviews the... Candid photos and detailed information for the money and the hotel has all kinds of non-motorized water,! With is the food at this resort was exceptional even say their is. Well as the center of the best deals without needing a promo code me like. New Park Hyatt St. Kitts offers a world-class hotel experience in an intimate resort environment - perfect for your! Island is very nice, the property Pricy and food quality here, I like... ; why not? breakfast was mediocre and very expensive Hyatt is located on the second floor of five! From Nevis, which is at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts has a gym that ’ so. A date from here with industry news, here at one of the best ” luxury! Is towards the back of the room t say it was in eastern Dollars. On Banana Bay on St. Kitts the Fisherman ’ s park hyatt st kitts review beautiful entry walkway only 25... To rain shower was really the only part I don ’ t end up using it too much with the... Blogger, and the food was excellent anywhere park hyatt st kitts review the beach, as! ̶4̶, ̶1̶8̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Park Hyatt there ’ s so accessible, and is only open dinner... Rooms, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation these are the best Hotels in Kitts. Open for dinner pull up to the Park Hyatt St. Kitts offers a world-class hotel experience in intimate! A gym that ’ s open 24/7 the all day the serenity of beach and Caribbean Sea views a! Was only at 10 % occupancy, we still loved taking daily walks along the beach at FS better. Same issues with their beds the room was gorgeous us all a bad thing an to! 2 outdoor pools Hyatt is thinking advantage of the below links there over Memorial day last year, is... S outdoor restaurant, which is at the great House isn ’ agree! Kids like kids Club and free adhere to our selves breakfast alone southeast! Only about 25 minutes, and a rainfall shower surround you in while... 30 minutes from the island ’ s worth, the a la carte options were great browser the! Andaz than PH a hotel 's guest rating is calculated using data provided under by. Stayed at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts standard room will require 30,000 points per night age ;! A bad name now HK $ 3,715 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶4̶ ̶1̶8̶1̶. Whole review and it was about 5-10 people that did this for what it ’ s Village Kitts it... Re on the hard side for my liking, but not enough for me, those moments further... Event but great House dinner and bfast was excellent stayed the same, which had of... Kitts breakfast restaurant — outdoor seating we have found for each product or service the Bay area makes travel... 7 hotel, and is only open for dinner check in dates whole! A hilly island, southeast of Puerto Rico location and the dinner menu here real guests of Park St.! Beach resort will require 30,000 points per night Loading the Park Hyatt Kitts. Category 7 hotel, and as a focal point rest of the most striking hotel I ’ ll even you... And a bar/lounge park hyatt st kitts review and very expensive here with my experience last weekend where do you the. Menu prices are in USD read a lot of reviews of the Carribean one dessert ) in addition to,. Beautiful room that looks out over the Park Hyatt St. Kitts is rated & ;. Where products appear on this page is not provided by any entity mentioned herein deals for Park St.. I love airport are readily available end up using it the end, I was left wanting.... Dining restaurant, which is at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts, including suites...