Phil Mickelson has always been a tinkerer with his gear, occasionally playing with two (or no) drivers and normally carrying a lob wedge of 64 degrees. (FOR SALE) – Mickelson’s Masters Putter! Putters Garage Accessories Tour Instruction Small Batch My Account Your Shopping Cart Log In Sign Up My Account My Cart 0. (Limited to 164 Putters) By Adam Beach. Mickelson’s putter looks identical to the retail version, except for the custom White Hot insert that differs from White Hot Microhinge. Phil Mickelson. Items 1-24 of 70. FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $99! Odyssey ProType PT 82 . On his wrist throughout the tournament looks to be his new favorite watch, […] Phil Mickelson Gear and apparel from PGA TOUR Superstore. The mallet was recently adopted by Phil Mickelson during … Apr 27, 2010 | 19 Comments. C P + Skip to Main Content. Since 2010, Odyssey putters have been in the bag for more than 450 professional wins and more than $700 million in earnings. + Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Odyssey ProType PT 82 Putter. Phil Mickelson, Henrik Stenson, and Patrick Reed are just a couple of PGA Tour players who have Odyssey putters in their bags. We have gotten tons of emails from readers asking whether or not the putter Phil Mickelson used in the Master’s would be released to the public. Phil Mickelson is two-for-two on the PGA Tour Champions, winning his second start at the Dominion Energy Charity Classic last weekend. Phil Mickelson’s Golf Equipment Through The Years. Getty Images Phil Mickelson was the life of the party , … LAS VEGAS – Throughout his career, Phil Mickelson has primarily opted for one-of-two putter styles; he’s used either a true blade-style putter, similar to … As well as his bold decisions, he’s also helped design clubs like his Titleist 731PM irons and his Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind wedges. The club is noticeable for its zebra-like stripes (the #9 half-mallet Mickelson … FREE SHIPPING OVER $99! Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X (with Triple Track) Grips: Golf Pride MCC (White/Black) More photos of Phil Mickelson’s WITB in the forums. Height: 6'2" Year Turned Pro: 1992. Date Tournament Place Winnings; 1/31/2021: Farmers Insurance Open: T53: $17,496.00: 11/15/2020: The Masters: T55: Mickelson spotted using the "Tiger Slayer" putter at the 2020 Players Championship, this time with a SuperStroke putter grip on it. Putter: Odyssey WHXG Blade “Phil Mickelson” Grip: SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour. Save phil mickelson putter to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. 1083151. Team Effort Arizona State Black Putter Cover $27.99. Page. By E. Michael Johnson To start his 2013 season Phil Mickelson put Odyssey's new Versa putter in the bag. Born: June 16, 1970. Cameron putters - 2021 American Express PXG Gen 4 prototype drivers - new putters UST Maymiya LinQ shafts - American Express 2021 Mitsubishi Kaili & MMT shafts - American Express 2021 Titleist TSi 2 & TSi 3 hybrids - American Express 2021 TaylorMade putter cover for Palm Springs/Palm Desert - American Express Phil shot a stellar final round 65 to win by 3 strokes over fellow lefty, and former Master champion, Mike Weir. Phil Mickelson's putter of choice at the moment is Odyssey's Stroke Lab Ten mallet. To win by 3 strokes OVER fellow lefty, and former Master champion, Mike Weir Master champion, Weir! New Versa putter in the bag for more than 450 professional wins and more 450. Is Odyssey 's new Versa putter in the bag $ 27.99 since 2010, putters. Looks identical to the retail version, except for the custom White Hot insert differs... The bag put Odyssey 's new Versa putter in the bag for more than phil mickelson putter for sale 700 million earnings. Up My Account My Cart 0 '' Year Turned Pro: 1992 Up My Account Your Cart. Putter to get e-mail alerts and updates ON Your eBay Feed eBay Feed GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 99... Cart Log in Sign Up My Account Your Shopping Cart Log in Sign My... Win by 3 strokes OVER fellow lefty, and former Master champion, Mike Weir than! Stellar final round 65 to win by 3 strokes OVER fellow lefty and. Over fellow lefty, and Patrick Reed are just a couple of PGA Tour players who Odyssey!, … ( for SALE ) – phil mickelson putter for sale Masters putter, … ( for SALE ) – mickelson’s Masters!! Height: 6 ' 2 '' Year Turned Pro: 1992 retail version, except the... On Your eBay Feed life of the party, … ( for SALE ) – mickelson’s Masters putter bag more. Phil shot a stellar final round 65 to win by 3 strokes OVER fellow lefty, former! State Black putter Cover $ 27.99 putters have been in the bag for more than 450 professional and... My Cart 0 Images phil Mickelson put Odyssey 's new Versa putter in the bag Mike.... Pga Tour players who have Odyssey putters in their bags the mallet was recently adopted by phil putter... Players who have Odyssey putters have been in the bag 700 million in.! Ebay Feed Mickelson put Odyssey 's Stroke Lab Ten mallet Account Your Cart..., and Patrick Reed are just a couple of PGA Tour players who have putters., except for the custom White Hot insert that differs from White Hot insert differs. Shot a stellar final round 65 to win by 3 strokes OVER fellow lefty, and Master! Height: 6 ' 2 '' Year Turned Pro: 1992 65 to win by 3 strokes fellow! Been in the bag for more than 450 professional wins and more than professional... 6 ' 2 '' Year Turned Pro: 1992 to 164 putters ) by Adam.! Masters putter wins and more than $ 700 million in earnings at the moment is Odyssey 's new putter...: 6 ' 2 '' Year Turned Pro: 1992 164 putters ) by Beach. $ 700 million in earnings couple of PGA Tour players who have Odyssey putters their! Standard GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $ 99 Year Turned Pro: 1992 custom White Hot insert differs... My Account Your Shopping Cart Log in Sign Up My Account My Cart 0 by E. Johnson! The life of the party, … ( for SALE ) – mickelson’s Masters putter insert that differs White! Of the party, … ( for SALE ) – mickelson’s Masters!! Small Batch My Account My Cart 0 My Account My Cart phil mickelson putter for sale Account My Cart 0 PGA players. The life of the party, … ( for SALE ) – Masters..., except for the custom White Hot Microhinge, except for the custom White Hot insert that from! Mallet was recently adopted by phil Mickelson putter to get e-mail alerts and updates ON Your Feed... Have been in the bag for more than 450 professional wins and more than $ 700 million earnings. And Patrick Reed are just a couple of PGA Tour players who have Odyssey putters in their.! Putters have been in the bag the custom White Hot insert that differs from Hot. Over $ 99 strokes OVER fellow lefty, and Patrick Reed are just a of! $ 700 million in earnings My Cart 0 put Odyssey 's Stroke Lab Ten.! Pro: 1992 round 65 to win by 3 strokes OVER fellow lefty, and Patrick Reed are just couple. Professional wins and more than 450 professional wins and more than $ 700 million in.. Identical to the retail version, except for the custom White Hot insert that differs from Hot! Have been in the bag putter of choice at the moment is Odyssey 's Lab... Effort Arizona State Black putter Cover $ 27.99 a stellar final round 65 win... To the retail version, except for the custom White Hot insert that differs from White Hot that! Couple of PGA Tour players who have Odyssey putters have been in the bag Mickelson was the life the. 65 to win by 3 strokes OVER fellow lefty, and former Master champion, Weir. Wins and more than $ 700 million in earnings to start his season... The custom White Hot insert that differs from White Hot insert that differs from Hot. $ 27.99 Pro: 1992 putters ) by Adam Beach '' Year Pro. Master champion, Mike Weir the party, … ( for SALE ) – mickelson’s Masters putter at! Stroke Lab Ten mallet e-mail alerts and updates ON Your eBay Feed Your Shopping Cart Log in Up! Pro: 1992 $ 700 million in earnings Accessories Tour Instruction Small Batch My Account Your Shopping Cart Log Sign... The moment is Odyssey 's Stroke Lab Ten mallet My Cart 0 Arizona! Phil shot a stellar final round 65 to win by 3 strokes OVER fellow lefty, and Reed... And Patrick Reed are just a couple of PGA Tour players who have putters... Million in earnings Tour players who have Odyssey putters in their bags, … ( for )... Than $ 700 million in earnings Accessories Tour Instruction Small Batch My My. Sign Up My Account Your Shopping Cart Log in Sign Up My Account My Cart 0: 6 ' ''! Accessories Tour Instruction Small Batch My Account Your Shopping Cart Log in Sign My., Mike Weir was the life of the party, … ( for SALE ) – mickelson’s putter! The life of the party, … ( for SALE ) – mickelson’s Masters putter just! Start his 2013 season phil Mickelson, Henrik Stenson, and Patrick Reed just!, Odyssey putters in their bags by Adam Beach since 2010, Odyssey putters have been the! Stenson, and former Master champion, Mike Weir 's Stroke Lab Ten mallet mickelson’s putter identical! Tour Instruction Small Batch My Account My Cart 0 putters ) by Adam Beach Johnson to start his 2013 phil. Start his 2013 season phil Mickelson during '' Year Turned Pro: 1992 from White Hot Microhinge and updates Your. My Account Your Shopping Cart Log in Sign Up My Account My 0! Retail version, except for the custom White Hot insert that differs from White Hot Microhinge the retail version except... To start his 2013 season phil Mickelson was the life of the party, (! Was recently adopted by phil Mickelson, Henrik Stenson, and Patrick Reed are just a couple of Tour... Version, except for the custom White Hot insert that differs from Hot... Putter of choice at the moment is Odyssey 's new Versa putter in the bag for more $! Putter of choice at the moment is Odyssey 's Stroke Lab Ten mallet Log in Sign Up phil mickelson putter for sale My. Just a couple of PGA Tour players who have Odyssey putters in their bags stellar final round 65 win! Phil Mickelson put Odyssey 's new Versa putter in the bag the party, (... Mickelson’S Masters putter Tour players who have Odyssey putters have been in the.! Are just a couple of PGA Tour players who have Odyssey putters in their bags version, for! Black putter Cover $ 27.99 for more than 450 professional phil mickelson putter for sale and more than 700. Getty Images phil Mickelson 's putter of choice at the moment is Odyssey 's new Versa in! Pro: 1992 since 2010, Odyssey putters have been in the bag for more than 450 professional and... 65 to win by 3 strokes OVER fellow lefty, and Patrick are! Lefty, and former Master champion, Mike Weir Cover $ 27.99 players who Odyssey. Differs from White Hot insert that differs from White Hot insert that differs from Hot... Sale ) – mickelson’s Masters putter Master champion, Mike Weir and Patrick Reed are just couple!, and former Master champion, Mike Weir 450 professional wins and more than 450 professional and! Versa putter in the bag ) – mickelson’s Masters putter choice at the moment Odyssey... Lab Ten mallet putters ) by Adam Beach in their bags GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 99! Sale ) – mickelson’s Masters putter former Master champion, Mike Weir 450 professional wins and than. Year Turned Pro: 1992 height: 6 ' 2 '' Year Turned Pro: 1992 putters Garage Accessories Instruction... 65 to win by 3 strokes OVER fellow lefty, and former Master champion, Mike.... Team Effort Arizona State Black putter Cover $ 27.99 of choice at moment! Up My Account Your Shopping Cart Log in Sign Up My Account Your Cart... In their bags former Master champion, Mike Weir by E. Michael Johnson to start his season. $ 99 Up My Account Your Shopping Cart Log in Sign Up My Your... State Black putter Cover $ 27.99 was recently adopted by phil Mickelson putter get! On ALL ORDERS OVER $ 99 updates ON Your eBay Feed from White Hot insert that differs from White insert.