When we gave our ticket to the valet, he informed us that since we had been validated, we were entitled to a reduced rate of $12.00 instead of $24.00 for one hour of parking after having paid the hotel $100.00 in food/beverage service. The pool and service lived up to its reputation as being the best in Atlanta. Definitely the best hotel in Atlanta. Enjoy our offers and deals available at our Buckhead Atlanta luxury hotel. She checked us in with no issues, smooth as silk, two keys and we were going up to our room. We stopped here for an over night after doing some Aviation business at Peachtree/Dekalb Airport nearby. Adorned with calming hues of sage or raspberry, each of the hotel's 151 guest rooms and 31 suites is elegantly appointed with the comforts of a luxury home. Restaurants near The St. Regis Atlanta, Atlanta on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near The St. Regis Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia. are decorated with refined sensibility and style. Both dishes came to us via room service, everything was hot and hitting the spot before we went to bed!!! Discover an unrivaled 5-star experience at The St. Regis Atlanta, a AAA Five Diamond hotel located in Atlanta’s affluent Buckhead neighborhood. Guests enjoy the convenient parking. Elevator did have tissues and hand gel for your use. Please see our partners for more details. What food & drink options are available at The St. Regis Atlanta? Very disappointing, but I made the best of the birthday. One of the managers there, Preston, went above and beyond! Hotel The St. Regis Atlanta Atlanta - 5 star hotel. The only place to book connecting hotel rooms and suites. I simply do not think that the St. Regis has ever really found it's niche in Atlanta. Mauritius. Back to Rooms & Suites St. Regis Butler Service As one of the hallmarks of the St. Regis brand experience, guests can expect an elevated level of discreet, anticipatory service from the St. Regis … Please note: all room sizes are approximate. Is parking available at The St. Regis Atlanta? Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. We did feel very safe everywhere in the hotel. Overall, our first time here, and as Marriott Ambassadors, we loved every moment of this hotel. When visiting Atlanta's Buckhead district, experience elegantly designed, naturally lit hotel rooms and luxury suites at The St. Regis Atlanta. The food at their signature restaurant (Atlas) was incredible. This hotel is one of the TOP TEN in our book!!! So soothing!!! Eighty-Eight West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30305-1444, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, The hotel is close to everything you may want for shopping, dining, etc. Thank you!!! With a more spacious layout including a separate sitting area, and two entry closets, the Metropolitan Suite is a welcome reprieve day and night. Atlanta History Center is minutes away. 0 miles from The St. Regis Atlanta Unfortunately, I got a dry 2 second welcome, no amenity, and no upgrade. Settle into our 151 spacious guestrooms, including 31 suites exclusively enhanced with St. Regis Butler Service, and prepare for a captivating visit to Atlanta. See 1,055 traveler reviews, 837 candid photos, and great deals for The St. Regis Atlanta, ranked #6 of 189 hotels in Atlanta and rated … Located all around the world, signature suites like Bentley Suite, Dior Suite etc. ... Georgia The St. Regis Atlanta. The Residences at The St. Regis Atlanta is located in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in the South, at Eighty-Eight West Paces Ferry in Buckhead. There is a lot in between as well, to suit the different needs … The room we stayed in was one of the nicest ones we’ve been in - a corner suite. Here's how. It truly felt like a spa. Travelers' Choice Located in the exquisite enclave of Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia, The St. Regis Atlanta stands out as an impeccably groomed AAA Five Diamond boutique luxury hotel with unsurpassed … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Had been to Phipps Plaza during the day and thought it would be nice to stop by the hotel lounge/terrace for dessert and drinks before leaving the city to go home. The Ritz or Intercontinental would never do this. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Which popular attractions are close to The St. Regis Atlanta? Atlanta hotel restaurant serves excellent cuisine for all taste buds. Elevate the in-room experience. When I booked the Atlanta location for a birthday stay I expected the usual St. Regis level of service. We do not plan to return. Upon driving up to the reception area, we were greeted with a warm and huge welcome by JOSEPH, at the front desk was PIA who welcomed us like we were rock stars. Which room amenities are available at The St. Regis Atlanta? There are more places to choose from in the Atlanta area. Send a meaningful amenity gift during or in advance of an upcoming stay through the thoughtfully executed Delights Delivered Program. Back to Rooms & Suites Deluxe Guest room, 1 King, Balcony Stepping out onto the private Juliet balcony in each Deluxe Room, the tangible energy of Buckhead comes into view. Located in the exquisite enclave of Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia, The St. Regis Atlanta stands out as an impeccably groomed AAA Five Diamond boutique luxury hotel with unsurpassed pampering in a grand … Eventually it all worked out (thanks to Preston). It took the edge off our hunger pains!!! The eggs, toast, fruit, and assorted danish bowl was the best I’ve ever had. Towering over the heart of the Atlanta’s upscale Buckhead neighborhood, the location of the St. Regis residences is within a stone’s throw of the heralded Buckhead Atlanta Project.In addition to majestic opulence of the lobby, this hotel… Located in the upscale Buckhead neighborhood, The St. Regis Atlanta offers an opulent oasis with chandeliers and wrought-iron staircases just a few miles from downtown Atlanta. View deals for The St. Regis Atlanta, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. They prioritized social distancing measures, and it felt very private. Amazing customer service! St. Regis suites are known for their artful designs and glamor. Our room, 834, was spacious, very clean, relaxing king size bed is a must, a work station desk and a comfy couch and a nice view of the front area of the hotel. Now for the COVID-19 Q and A’s... All of the St Regis staff wore face mask and so did all the guests. Innovative spaces. When we got up we ordered a late breakfast before hitting the road. Called the hotel and asked about opening time for lounge, which was confirmed to be 4:00 pm; we were only stopping by for an hour so I asked if our parking would be validated since we were eating in the lounge; the front desk assured me that it was no problem. We will be back!! We were granted a late check out and used the pool one last time. I actually expected more attentiveness because the hotel was a ghost town due to COVID. A Commitment to Excellence for more than a century. We left the bar after one cocktail due to the bartender pulled down his mask to talk to us from the other side of the bar! We did make a recommendation, which I recommend. So, I paid the valet $12.00 in cash and we left when the car was brought around. After our happy hour, we went back to our room and ordered room service for dinner. WiFi is free, and this hotel also … Travelers' Choice Located in the exquisite enclave of Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia, The St. Regis Atlanta stands out as an impeccably groomed AAA Five Diamond boutique luxury hotel with unsurpassed … See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Marriott Proprietary Information. Terrific shower with great water pressure!!! They offered to credit our suite night request and take our luggage up, while an attendant brought up our room key to the poolside. Conveniently located restaurants include The Capital Grille, Chops & Lobster Bar, and Swan Coach House. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. St. Regis is always my first choice. Wrapped in hues of cream and taupe with splashes of … We did have a cocktail at the St Regis Bar where we sat at the bar. T’Loni was there again, and ensured our bill was correct. The … We will be back again, Before staying there, I had some trouble booking my reward stay using Marriott/Bonvoy points. We did order the grilled chicken sandwich with fries for my sweetheart, and I had the one pound of Buffalo wings. Social distancing was in effect as we can see that they did not allow any one to stand while at the bar. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. View the menu for the restaurant at The St. Regis Atlanta. longer for the room to be ready due to a guest checking out later than expected. Atlanta. The quiet 440-square-foot … When making the reservation I even offered to pay for the things I wanted and the ball was still dropped. St. Regis Hotel & Residences Atlanta in Buckhead features 151 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites, 53 branded St. Regis Residences, Georgia’s first Remède Spa, a 40,000-square-foot Pool … Now $479 (Was $̶1̶,̶4̶7̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: The St. Regis Atlanta, Atlanta.