Ex talent manager, Toni Payne has jumped on social media to write about what transpired between AY Makun and Olamide years back. var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; What he did next can was shared by Toni Payne below. Popular artiste manager and ex-wife of singer, 9ice, Toni Payne, has taken to social media to recall how Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun refused to allow Olamide perform at his show only to come back to beg for favour a year later after Olamide became famous. Omo see ela. Spread the love 2 minutes Popular artiste manager and ex-wife of singer, 9ice, Toni Payne, has taken to social media to recall how Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun refused to allow Olamide perform at his show only to come back to beg for favour a year later after Olamide became famous. Toni Payne Industry giant Toni Payne has recounted how AY Comedian begged Olamide to perform at his show a year after he rejected a request to allow the rapper perform at one of his shows. Payne noted that she stopped speaking to AY because of the incident. According to AY Comedian, if every incident is to be spoken, then it would mean an avenue to trend. js.src = "http://connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.4&appId=925405844194513"; The week is finally over. I’ve done favours for him in the past, no big deal. It makes you look like a user IMO. According to Toni Payne, Olamide was a fledgeling artiste at the time. See ehn, it’s okay to turn him down, Nothing is by force but don’t come back later looking for favour from that same person you underrated. Talent manager Toni Payne has recounted on her Instagram stories how ace comedian AY refused to let Olamide perform at his show when the latter was still a rising artiste. Payne recalls that AY later came back to beg for a favour when Olamide’s career took off … Happily, Olamide's case turned out well as he made it without AY's help. No wahala, we sha kept on pushing. It pained me ehn, I took the L and lamented for weeks. Kindly Share This Story: The popular talent manager and estranged wife of popstar 9ice, Toni Payne … Advertisement In a lengthy post on her Instagram Story , Payne, the ex-wife of 9ice, an indigenous singer, said he was managing Olamide, who was then an upcoming artiste. Olamide later performed at the hip-hop world awards ceremony that same year. He left in 2012 to start his own record label. Payne had begged AY to allow Olamide perform at his show, a request that was turned down because the singer was not popular enough. It makes you look like a user. Her post reads in part: “Lol… I was speaking to a friend today and it reminded me of one story when I was managing Olamide… I stopped speaking to c cos of this incident and honestly till today, I’m glad I did cos I don’t like people with that sort of character. Ex-wife to singer, 9ice, Toni Payne who was Olamide’s manager then had taken to her IG stories to share how Ay did not allow Olamide to perform at his show because he was still an ‘upcoming artist’. he loves watching Movies, Music love and loves sightseeing. Toni Payne, former manager of popular Nigerian rapper, Olamide, has taken to social media to recount how comedian, AY Makun, refused to allow her principal perform at his show when the rapper was still a rising artiste.. The Talent Manager said AY shamefully swallowed his pride and asked Olamide for a free show favour when fortune had […] Payne … She made this known on her Instagram stories as she went down memory lane when she […] Anyways fast forward to the next year, Olamide had started doing well and guess who conveniently needed a favor, and wanted Olamide to perform? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ANy way, fast forward to the next year, Olamide had started doing well, and guess who conveniently needed a favour and wanted Olamide to perform? Talent manager and Coded Tunes Entertainment publicist, Toni Payne, has narrated how AY Comedian refused to allow Indigenous rapper, Olamide to perform at his show only to come back to beg for favour after Olamide’s fame.Olamide to perform at his show only to come back to beg for favour after Olamide… Oga comedian. Payne recently revealed that she once begged the comedian to allow Olamide to perform at his show, but he immediately refused. Toni Payne revealed that she had begged AY to allow her upcoming singer, Olamide perform at his comedy show back then but Mr. AY refused, citing that Olamide is not yet on the level of artists that can perform on his show.. She narrated how tables turned around a year later and AY came begging for Olamide to come and perform at his show for free. No wahala, we sha kept it pushing. When Olamide was coming up, I decided to ask cash in a favor and ask if Olamide could perform at his show even if it’s for a minute. Toni Payne has recounted how AY Comedian rejected a request to allow rapper Olamide to perform at his show. if (d.getElementById(id)) return; Toni Payne, Olamide’s first manager took to social media to share the bad treatment they got from AY Ayo Makun when Olamide just started out in the industry. Artiste manager Toni Payne has narrated how ace comedian AY refused to allow Olamide to perform at his show when the latter was struggling as an upcoming artist. Payne noted that she stopped speaking to AY because of the incident. Required fields are marked *. ID Cabasa (i.e. Toni Payne, the ex-wife of Nigerian singer 9ice has taken to social media to narrate how popular comedian Ay Makun denied rapper Olamide access to perform at his comedy concert. … IMO! Toni Payne revealed that she had begged AY to allow her upcoming artiste, Olamide perform at his comedy show back then but Mr. AY refused, citing that Olamide is not yet on the level of artists that can perform on his show. Baddo Sneh started with ID Cabasa’s coded Tunes record label headed by Toni Payne where he did his first studio album. Lmas. She revealed that she had begged AY to allow her upcoming singer, Olamide perform at his comedy show back then but Mr. AY refused, citing that Olamide is not yet on the level of artists that can perform on his show. She was sharing a memory how some people refuse to help others to make it in the industry. Popular talent manager, Toni Payne, has narrated how AY Comedian refused to allow Olamide perform at his show only to come back to beg for favor after Olamide’s fame. According to her, AY later came back to beg for a favour when Olamide hit the spotlight about a … To make Advert inquiries or place an order, please contact us at [email protected] or 08073063036 and we’ll reply to you with our Ad rates and other necessary information. Oga comedian. Comedian, AY Makun AY Comedian has finally responded after he was called out by Toni Payne who accused him of underrating rapper Olamide before the rapper blew up. Toni Payne, Olamide and AY Talent manager Toni Payne has recounted on her Instagram stories how ace comedian AY refused to let Olamide perform … Former artist manager and 9ice ex-wife, Toni Payne, revealed how veteran Nigerian comedian, AY refused to allow Olamide to participate in his show only to come back and ask for favor after he … Toni Payne, former artiste manager, has narrated how AY, a comedian, allegedly turned down her request to allow Olamide, a singer, perform at his show before stardom. Toni Payne, Olamide part ways On September 2, 2011 12:00 am In Entertainment The popular talent manager and estranged wife of popstar 9ice, … Toni Payne, Olamide's first manager took to social media to share the bad treatment they got from AY Ayo Makun when Olamide just started out in the industry. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); Toni Payne, Olamide and AY. Nigerian Entertainment Today reports Toni Payne, allegedly, just terminated her management deal with artist Olamide. Toni Payne, Olamide’s first manager took to social media to share the bad treatment they got from AY Ayo Makun when Olamide just started out in the industry. Now that my set of teeths are white, he wants me to smile at him because **** goes on NETFLIX June 5th. Talent manager Toni Payne recently took to her Instagram stories to recount how ace comedian, Ayo Makun aka AY refused to let Olamide perform at his show when the latter was an upcoming artiste then. … Former artiste manager and ex-wife of singer, 9ice, Toni Payne, has revealed how veteran Nigerian comedian, AY refused to allow Olamide perform at his show only to come back to beg for favor after he had started blowing up. Left to me, would have charged him that day and at double our rate. his former manager) will have an uphill task harnessing Temmie Ovwasa aka YBNL Princess' square peg in a round hole personality, raw and multi music talent MuttleyLaff: Toni Payne who was Olamide’s manager at the time, took to her IG stories to share this, stating that the rapper was still an upcoming artiste then […] She recalled AY refused to give Olamide a spot on his show despite favours she had done for him before then. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; It was the turn of former talent manager, Toni Payne, to call out popular comedian, AY Makun.The young lady recounted her experience with the comedian.According to her, she and AY used to be very cool until when she asked him for a favour concerning the artiste she was managing at the time, Olamide. Years later, he came begging for favors when Olamide became famous. Your email address will not be published. - Former Nigerian talent manager, Toni Payne, has taken to social media to recount an experience she had with comedian, AY Makun - Payne said that she was managing singer Olamide during the early days of his career and that she had begged AY to allow Olamide perform at … Talent manager and Coded Tunes Entertainment publicist, Toni Payne, has narrated how AY Comedian refused to allow Indigenous rapper, Olamide to perform at his show only to come back to beg for favour after Olamide’s fame.Olamide to perform at his show only to come back to beg for favour after Olamide… Former artiste manager and ex-wife of singer, 9ice, Toni Payne, has revealed how veteran Nigerian comedian, AY refused to allow Olamide perform at his show only to come back to beg for favor after he had started blowing up. 7.3m Followers, 4,686 Following, 7,982 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Olamidé (@olamide) AY Comedian finally speaks on underrating Olamide as revealed by Toni Payne, I’m worried- Kiddwaya’s mum, Susan expresses worry over undisclosed burden, I’m the most hated person- Bbnaija’s Erica opens up about bottled up emotions, Rapper Erigga and wife welcome another child (Photo), ‘I ‘died’ 3 times, went blind for six months’ – Maryann Apolo shares her untold story, Guardiola calls for number of teams in Premier League to be reduced, Pretty lady dies after her boyfriend pushed her from a five-storey building, Sunday Igboho: Nnamdi Kanu blows hot, unleashes fresh threats, Tension in Ebonyi community as over 40 persons killed, others on the run, Larry King: Former CNN presenter dies at 87, If your bae doesn’t talk to you everyday, then you two aren’t in love – Anita Joseph, Aisha Buhari shares message as COVID-19 prevents this year’s celebration of Children’s Day, BBNaija ex-housemate, Ike finally reveals why he broke up with Mercy, Alaafin of Oyo’s estranged wife, Queen Ola talks about how everything she was afraid of happening, finally happened, Mixed reactions as Toyin Abraham publicly friend-zones husband, Kola Ajeyemi, Them they born them for water – Nigerians in shock as Bbnaija’s Neo shows off unbelievable swimming skills, ‘A woman’s happiest day on earth is when she successfully births to her own child’ – Actress, Etinosa, ‘It feels so good to be back home’ – Nkechi Blessing says as she finally returns to Nigeria from America, Stella Damasus reveals how her daughter, Angelica would become next Vice President of America, Actress Omoborty shades other colleagues, reveals her only true friend. The publicist gave the gist in a social media post. Lemme not talk of the day one boy carried him and Gabriel Afoloyan to / think Ogun state and I showed that one that, emi Osha, on my watch, no one I’m managing is to be messed with. AY Comedian finally speaks on underrating Olamide as revealed by Toni Payne. As luck would have it, Just […] Glory be to God sha cos if man na God See ehn, no one born of man can stop anything God has planned for you. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. BEVERLY HILLS, May 26, (THEWILL) - Former artiste manager and ex-wife of singer, 9ice, Toni Payne, says popular comedian, AY, turned his back on then rising artiste Olamide and would later come begging after he became a star. Lef to me, I would have charged hm that day and at double our rate. Source, Former Manager, Joy Tongo Releases Official Statement, How AY refused to allow Olamide perform at his show when he was still struggling. You have entered an incorrect email address! She recalled AY refused to give Olamide a spot on his show despite favours she had done for him before then. Toni Payne revealed that she had begged AY to allow her upcoming singer, Olamide perform at his comedy show back then but Mr. AY refused, citing that Olamide is not yet on the level of artists that can perform on his show. Phew! I knew his talent couldn’t be hidden for long sha so all na time. She narrated how tables turned around a year later and AY came begging for Olamide to come and perform at his show for free. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Olamide's former boss) and Toni Payne (i.e. Reacting to the allegation, the comedian took to his Instagram account to say that he doesn’t want to trend so he will just hit the gym and shake off all negative energy. AY pays homage to IGoDye, calls him “master and senior colleague”, Amazon Echo deals: save on Echo Dot, Show, Buds and more this weekend, COVID-19: Reps member, Akande-Sadipe recounts battle with coronavirus, Man City Move Into First Place After Late Show Sinks Villa – GCFRNG, Poet Amanda Gorman steals the show at Biden inauguration | Joe Biden News, Anger As NIMC Officials Fail To Show Up For NIN Registration In Kubwa – GCFRNG, Your email address will not be published.